EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So excited for new Kirby, new Ultra Beasts, new Mario, so much new! Now if only I had a switch...
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    ...then you could turn the lights in your bedroom off at night. :D
    I try my best to help whoever I can, however I can, but it gets hard when it feels like no one takes me seriously or actually listens to me.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    And, while that may be hard, it's even harder when the I'm trying to help doesn't want it, even if they need it.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    But the hardest part is the feeling I frequently have that my attempts to help just end up making everything worse somehow...
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    maybe it's because you have an anime avatar
    Got my chipped tooth repaired yesterday, woke up this morning and it was broken again.
    Reactions: Solrce
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Well really they only paste it on there so you would need to wait a while to let it dry.
    My last year of high school shouldn't be TOO bad, except I have Calculus and Physics. I still don't know what a Senior Project is though...
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    Had Calculus and Physics last year. I'm sure you'll do just fine :)
    I have a tooth that was chipped and repaired years ago, and the part that was repaired just popped off.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Feel good for you .
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    It originally chipped because someone shoved me in a parking lot, and I fell and it got chipped on the pavement.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oddly enough, practically all of my family's have cavities.
    For whatever reason, all of my friends get super competitive when playing games like Smash Bros or Mario Party.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    One of my friends suggested we play through Mario Party 8, 9 and 10. Our friendship survived that, however. One of them is really good at Smash since it's one of the few games he owns. I only ever beat him if my occasional bizarre luck kicks in.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    It could be worse. You could be playing Dokapon Kingdom.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I've watched enough TRG to know all about THAT game.
    I think I have a problem... I might be developing a crush on my best friend...
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CONFIDENT WHEN MY LIFE IS ABOUT TO TURN INTO A COLLAPSING STAR THEN TAKE A WRONG TURN INTO A BACK ALLEY STRAIGHT INTO A BLACK HOLE! I know I'm exaggerating, but I am actually freaking out a bit.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Well if you tell the person you trust the most and you think might support you, that could help with confidence. Also make sure you don't get mad at yourself (Because, theres no need).
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I'll just have to think about it, think about my feelings, confirm that they are real, verify them. I have a week before school starts and we'll be hanging out all the time.
    I'm a male, and I'm fine with that, but lots of the time I feel kind of... neutral. It fluctuates from day to day. Huh...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I'm not sure how to explain this, but the human body does possess both testosterone AND estrogen, but differ in the concentrations based on one's physical gender (and any conditions one might have). It wouldn't be entirely be farfetched to think these can fluctuate from time to time.

Might be extremely wrong here but that's the best way I can understand it.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I don't know... Sometimes I feel like I want to try wearing dresses, sway my hips some, stuff like that which is usually seen as feminine, you know? I keep finding new stuff about myself, and it just makes things more confusing, and sometimes I just want to slam my face into a table and let out a muffled scream.
    Started playing Miitopia. I got Lovey-Dovey couple, Baymax and Ms. Frizzle, sassy child Ronald McD, mayor Porygon, and Dark Lord Dark Lord!
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Ness and me just fought the Cthulhu Butterfly. So that's a thing. And I just met Nintendo Fan Beyonce. Huh...
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    And I just met Callie, the cool female pop star!
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    And finally I'm joined by Brock, the airheaded thief. In hindsight, chef would make more sense, but I already have one.
    I'm going to seriously injure my back some day.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Sounds really painful. And here I am talking about my serious slouch and how it will probably injure me, while simultaneously doing said slouch.
    Myu
    Myu
    i slouch pretty bad too, but only when sitting. no injuries yet.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I've suffered no injuries either, but it's definitely not good for my back or neck. At least I don't slouch when standing or walking.
    I want to play Triforce Heroes, but I want to avoid playing singleplayer, and none of my friends have it. Does anyone even play it anymore?
    Myu
    Myu
    i doubt so.
    i recommend majoras mask 3d if you want a zelda game to play.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I have it but would not touch the game with a three foot long pole
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I just played A Link Between Worlds, and was thinking about playing Twilight Princess HD again, or maybe I could actually continue playing Okami.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom