Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What was your reasoning behind keeping hoiks in the game? ( Not a hoik hater )
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Mainly because it's quite useful in terms of transportation, and allows for many things in the game that just would not work without it. There are some very complex machines out there that rely on hoiking, and it'd be a real shame if they didn't work anymore because hoiking was removed, seeing as how dedicated some builders are.
    i brought Terraria for the pc recently and everytime i try to download it the download gets stuck on 69% and doesn't continue. i've tried many things and it still doesn't work... what should i do???
    How many body segments does our favorite mechanical worm have? I wanna try and figure out how big it would be in real life.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    It consists of 82 segments, including its head and tail.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    So, if an average Terrarian were, say, 5'6", or 6', and if they were approximately the size of each individual segment, that would equate to 467-494 feet in length, if you consider the two "barbs" on its head.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    In width, the destroyer's individual segments are roughly 5 feet, a little shorter than its length.
    Cenx, I'm a huge fan of Terraria! I started playing it a year after it came out, and have been playing and building ever since!
    But I had a question about something that is really bothering me. There are alot of people who are pirating Terraria and making YouTube videos on how to, I didn't know if there is anyway to stop this, and if there is anyway I can help with this?
    Reactions: BONESAW214
    BlueJay_T_Gaming
    BlueJay_T_Gaming
    Cause it makes me sick that people pirate Terraria, and I feel like as a Terrarian it is my duties to help put a end to it.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Well as long as terraria's code is somewhere online people can pirate it. So sadly there is no way (even if there was it would probaly be pretty tough) to stop pirateing it. But I'm not cenx so I probaly wouldn't know.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    You can't really stop pirating unless you do it the Diablo 3 way where you always need to be connected to the internet.

But that is also one of the shiitiest thing ever since :red: connection will hurt your experience.
    You know there are alot of mods that make terraria more advanced/tough/flavored (like ur pizza)
    DrenchedCommons
    DrenchedCommons
    If she is then why won't she try adding some of the features ingame
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    they already have added some things, also the whole reason mods exist is so people can optionally add crazy things to the game. if they went willy nilly adding bosses/items/biomes from calamity or thorium it just wouldn't be Terraria. Then the mods will be useless if they're stuff got taken and put into the game
    DrenchedCommons
    DrenchedCommons
    You have a point as sharp as a bone cutter...
    Did you see my reddit post on the 1.3.6 suggestions tread? Because I suggested leaves coming from trees when it was windy, though it could be a coincidence.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    they most likely had the idea before you suggested it
    hi cenx, i just had a really good idea for 1.3.6, what if you took all the console and mobile exclusive items and put them in 1.3.6 on pc
    the reason i think this would be good is because let's be honest, what's the point of playing video games on a mobile phone, and the console items will have way better graphics on pc so its good
    M1NYM4N
    M1NYM4N
    First off, the word is well. Second, the next update is 1.3.6 not 1.8. Third, I was talking about the next PC update not console.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    you're completely wrong in every point you make
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    1.7 is the next update which is mobile exclusive
    Cenx when is terraria 1.4 coming out for Android and ios
    Herobrine 666
    Herobrine 666
    Oh alright. Im just realy bored of ocram as a final boss. I would flip if everythig else got added
    stormconure
    stormconure
    then maybe you meant to say 1.3? Moon Lord is the 1.3 final boss, and it easily outclasses ocram, so 1.3 should fix your "problem"
    Herobrine 666
    Herobrine 666
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    Hello, I recently logged into Terraria after updating it to the newest version to find out that all of my characters and world were erased. I completely finished the game and still have the achievements I've gotten on my achievement list, however I no longer have the characters or worlds I spent a long time building up.
    Hi cenx.... i have been a large fan of your game (not the one that makes a shrine in ur worshipping (u know)). So my pc hardrive broke but the gokd news i have a 128 gb usb that vould fit terraria.... but i was wondering could you contact 505games and the others to add a dlc or update to the latest pc version..... or just a pc to mobile android converter.... or could you recommend 1.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom