Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
They're not so much denying the climate (well, maybe the dumber ones which I guess is a lot of them), just disagreeing with how much involvement human activity have in the whole ordeal. We still don't have a solid, provable answer to that question, unfortunately
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
That being said, these hurricanes are horrendous. I didn't even believe Irma was a thing at first, I didn't think it was probable to have two hurricanes of that magnitude one after the other
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Even if the reason for climate change is just because it's a natural thing that happens once every 1000 years or something, I really wish people would at least take precautions anyway. Most of the things that are speculated to cause global warming are harmful to the environment in different ways, too.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I think I saw a gif of what it was like in hurricane Irma, in it the winds suddenly picked up and ripped all the leaves and branches off of a tree in an instant.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Also, I have no doubt that humans are capable of dramatically altering the climate. It's happened before billions of years ago, when single celled organisms flooded the atmosphere with oxygen and wiped out nearly all life on earth.
FlyKip
FlyKip
@TheQuietBisharp are you implying them denying the climate is making the storm? That's kinda how it's worded, tbh.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Mudkip that's obviously not what he was going for
Back
Top Bottom