BlueBeoWulf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Horror RPG's are risky but I'm trying to design one (Yes this early) and hopefully it works. Any suggestions to help with the horror aspect?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Focus on the suspense of something scary, not the scary thing itself. And definitely don't underestimate the importance of sound and music.
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Try not to use jumpscares for the horror part, it loses its scaryness after a while
    Myu
    Myu
    silent. hill.
    a master of psychological horror, and horror in general. it doesn't rely on cheap jumpscares and instead uses subtlety, symbolism and most importantly, ATMOSPHERE
    i suggest playing 1, 2, or 3, or even listening to the soundtracks.
    When you formerly had a 70% win rate but Blizzard's matchmaking tries to force a 50% win rate on everyone
    Fantasy football... Some team names are amazing... others... tbh I myself never know what to name my team xD
    Well... Cross country season and school is starting again, good luck to everyone in similar boats.
    Stuck between 2500 and 2700 SR in comp. It seems like teammates in gold are actually less toxic/more communicative than the people in plat?
    "REZ ME MERCY" *gets rezzed and killed* "MERCY WHY'D YOU REZ ME YOU SUCK" -an alarming amount of people
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Why do people like to forget that you don't give your healer :red:? I mean, it's not like they can heal you or something and can very well make the conscious decision to let anyone who gives them :red: die horrible deaths.
    First time DM-ing a large party today. Wish me luck, guys.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    "Guys we don't need a third ranger we need a paladin..." "No I think we need another rogue" ~Literally my players yesterday
    Hey guys, just a suggestion for an old Xbox game- Alan Wake. It's 2010, but it's an amazingly well-built psychological thriller. Look it up.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Played it already
    It's about fighting lake men that use shadows to try and murder you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom