Daimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Lineart for my contest entry is 2/3rds done... but I have work tomorrow and I ain't finishing the third part in 15 minutes... >:c
    Daimera
    Daimera
    If all goes well tomorrow after work, though, I may stream work on said contest entry. :D
    Myu
    Myu
    oooh i cant wait to see it! your art is always outstanding.
    That Ocram you drew was excellent! I love it!
    Reactions: Daimera
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Thanks!

I find it funny that he got more fanart this CC than existed on the entirety of Google at the time of me drawing that pic, lol.
    Hmmm... to make something new for the next CC, or to just submit the first page of that last comic because I'm happy with it...
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I rarely if ever draw properly-paneled comics... part of me wants to merge both pages for submission, but the second one might be a touch too violent for a community showcase with enough publicity to be seen by more younger viewers than those who typically follow my work, lol.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    A little mental scarring never hurt anyone.

I'm just kidding here. Don't actually do that. XD
    Hi diamera, I was wondering if you could make a terraria banner for me on youtube. I want it to be like a new character in a new world
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Sorry, but Daimera doesn't do requests.
    BlueMagmaGG
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Yeah, no requests. I just don't have the time to give free art to everyone who asks, which is a lot. I WOULD take commissions... but I already have a backlog (which is, admittedly, clogged solely due to people not getting back to me about stuff).
    Something I drew after a conversation from strim.
    QBfJMv4.jpg
    Another story scene, if vaguely inaccurate.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Sorta reminiscent of Suweeka's WoF pic in retrospect, but the fact that trying to grapple too high is a bad idea is an established mechanic and there are only so many ways to draw that at a dynamic angle. (Also, Axl can't catch a break, his whole job in the story is to be incompetent).
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I feel like I relate to Axl on a spiritual level that transcends convention.
    Drew quite a bit during stream, have a Cute Feeshron acting like a goofy babby seal:
    QoJE0Ju.jpg
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Missing: One fresh squeezed rider
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I wonder if a Fishron is any way like a pig in being a good pet? At least, that's what I heard about with pigs... and Fishron are part pig.....ron.

(Just now dawning on me how weird these creatures actually are. They're like... three animals in one. Pig, dragon, and fish...)
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Either way, it's time to be makin' some bacon.
    SR5HCTe.jpg
    This is totally Terraria related because he's wearing Shadow Armor. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    i knew it was his own head :0 , but, i was afraid to ask since i haven't read anything yet >__>
    Daimera
    Daimera
    @Qui Devorat Nope: he's a really sweet guy with some serious issues relating to some nasty stuff that went down earlier, and dungeon spirits that like to mess with otherwise kind-hearted individuals.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    So a guy with literal personal demons and evil voices whispering in his ears to wake his inner darkness
    Inevitably dwindling readership is always sad, but I suppose it's made up for when the few who remain behind start shrieking at updates >:3c
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daimera
    Daimera
    That sort of attitude was a large part of why I stopped being as active as I used to be. At least on Tumblr I can more or less cater the community that I view, rather than coming over here and just seeing the same handful of people soapboxing about Not Terraria all the time.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Original post was actually referring to my Terraria 'fic, incidentally, which I don't post here because not enough people cared to warrant the extra effort.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's great you're back here and there. I really enjoyed not just your replica of the Night's Edge, but your piece with the Angler and one of your characters.
    On the plus-side, finally finished that large commish (only took a year) which means possibly opening up cheapish sketch commissions soon...
    Story of my life: good enough to be complimented, or to be asked for handouts; not enough to actually make something worthwhile of myself.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Exactly what it says on the tin. 20 years of work only makes me just good enough for people to compliment my work, or to ask me if I can give it to them for free. The moment I try to apply for a position, it's not good enough. Suddenly I either need a diploma that I don't want to go into debt to get, or I need to know how to code.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Yeah, that's great, if I could code my own :red: I wouldn't need to apply for a job as an artist I'd just make my own damned games.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Never give in and do free work, maybe try asking payment in advance? Don't let them walk over you like this, it's not right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom