Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Look's like 1.3.6 update will basically be the graphical/blocks and furniture update :/
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Better than no update at all. Everything's getting a nice touch-up though and I think this is the perfect time for a lot of players to get into building
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I'm not really the kind of player that spends lots of time building in games, I preffer exploring actually, so the update certainly is not for me.
    My ability in writing in portuguese is good, so good, that sometimes when writing in english it's rules enter into action.
    Got rank 4 class before hardmode :(, definitelly something is wrong with progression
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    What do you mean, Rank 4?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Class rankings on NT7 now matter, so currently you can acquire up to 5 classes, being that each class is in a different ranking. But having a rank 4 class on pre hardmode is not intended to happen, since the class is supposed to levelable from around the mid hardmode.
    You notice there is something wrong, when you can clear the level 1 Old One Army by using Space Gun.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Not really, tier 1 isn't that hard and the space gun is decent enough to take on the WoF
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Then maybe I'm paranoid, better I recheck again in the future to see If the event is not that overpowered.
    Finally fixed that npc vanishing bug on nt6+, would never come on mind it was influenced by custom npcs.
    I've been trying to program a Werewolf minion latelly, but Terraria collision detection system confuses me, a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom