Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, about the texture pack support, umm, i made a very detailed texture, but when i open terraria, nothing changed. is it because they have to much texture or is it because it overlaps those blank lines between the textures of blocks?

Investigate please. a few changes were, Ice, Dirt, Cobblestone, Leaves, Sand, and a few others.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/c8srxh1u9czxnjy/Natural%20Texture%20Pack.zip
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Not that I'm aware of. If so, that's a Steam thing, not really my jurisdiction.
    SUPER MECH M500
    SUPER MECH M500
    Well, when i open Terraria, Its terraria asking for Elevated ivilages, not steam, although i can still luanch the game.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Well, I'd try to run as administrator then. If you can't, well, I suppose speak to whoever has admin privs on your computer.
    You have the funniest GIFs!
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Sorry, I may have liked penguins once upon a time but due to a certain overwhelming flood of penguin related media on a preferred forum of mine, I find myself with a significant distaste these days.

Took all the fun out of it.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Subtle, isn't he?
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Throwing more shade than the Solar Eclipse of August 21st.
    Hey Leinfors! I converted my YT channel to be a texture packs channel! mind if i join relogic and help ya'll with the textures? What i'll do is send you download links so ya'll can see what i have for ya!. i can help with the textures for new updates as well. BTW I'm only 12, but I'm good with technology.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I'd also add that, at least from reading your inquiry, you may not be taking it quite as seriously as you need to. Terraria isn't a mod or a crowd-sourced game; its made by a real company, and people who work on it are holding real jobs, with all the technical and legal restrictions of real jobs.

Its not about "do you mind" or not. You would have to be given full consideration as an employee.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    So you would need to be prepared to submit lots of things, like legal documentation, sign NDAs and work contracts, etc. In your case as a minor, your parents would have to sign off on it, and there would probably be significant oversight from them in the whole process, which is an obstacle. So I just want you to take it as seriously as need be when you ask this. :)
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    mewJJFO.png
    qnotyYo.png

somehow i don't think these are better than the current sprites
    So is your avatar Carmen Miranda's creepy uncle/aunt who lives in a basement? Or is he/she just Johnny Depp?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I like the first option.
    that homie
    that homie
    Uncle Derek Miranda it is.
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    Actually, that does kinda look like something Depp would do for some reason.
    ... I see you take an interest in bananas.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I just use them to accessorize.
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    characterize, stylize I use them to accessorize.
    philosophize, universalize, gimme some extra fries
    Nice avatar! It gives me the creeps... but so does the mirror so who am I to talk...
    I want banana hair...
    Reactions: Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I wish you the best of luck in reaching your banana hair destiny.
    Hello, Luciusfors... Been a long time, hasn't it?
    I've been wondering... what do you do in "Quality Assurance"?! Do you, like, play the game and make sure it's good?
    TELL MEH!!!
    Reactions: GeneralTso
    mr e
    mr e
    And what's with the "Jumanji" meme
    mr e
    mr e
    Also happy late birth day...
    GeneralTso
    GeneralTso
    More or less, I'd assume.
    Will the leaves help spread the Corruption? If so, will that be an expert-mode exclusive bonus?
    M1NYM4N
    M1NYM4N
    That makes sense. Thanks for your input!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You're welcome and thank you for taking that bit of criticism in stride. Not a very common thing, that.
    M1NYM4N
    M1NYM4N
    I am a huge Terraria fan...I love people that are willing to talk about it with me!
    Is your corruption picture showing leaves?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Seeing the Corruption like this is so lovely. I always love seeing my favorite Dark & Purple Biome full of rotten flesh & cursed flames & purple grass become even more awesome!

I'm also excited for 1.3.6!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It is a sign that Corruption might be able to leave the world or just go elsewhere in it.
    M1NYM4N
    M1NYM4N
    Could you explain that? I don't quite understand your statement.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom