Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Red. I've been meaning to ask you something. Recently, in a steam update for Terraria, my favorite character's file and world were replaced with a bunch of dots for code. The map's backup file was kept, but my character's backup file was removed. I also noticed that it was the same version as before. I don't know if it's steam or your development, but I'd love to know if you knew anything about this.
    Hi There! i know that your busy working on 1.3 for portable and console and 1.4 for pc but i am working on a map that adds small mini-biomes here and there where i think things could get "spruced up" so i will send a link to the page when i am do so thank you.
    Uhh... almighty Red. Don't get mad or charge me with anything but lately I've been typing a novel for you guys at Re-logic for doing an EPIC job on terraria. Its not finished yet but if it's alright with you, when I'm done, I'd like you to have a look at it. If you have the time that is...
    Seriously, nobody commented here since 2016! What is this foul magic? Here, have a free meme post
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The last post was yesterday though.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    That could've made sense if you meant redigit's last post, but that was in july of 2015 so idk wtf ur talking about
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    There have been exactly 52 posts here since 2016, not including this one.
    Where is console 1.3
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    GORYTiger8
    GORYTiger8
    Delays, so we get a well working update instead of unusable content, sooo. . . yay?
    TurretVistaLT
    TurretVistaLT
    Please be patient. The developers are really trying their absolute best to deliver it in the most stable, finished form possible for a console port update. Either wait or do something else, like maybe play another game you like. They aren't this huge multi-million dollar company like EA, Ubisoft or Bethesda. You do know what the term "indie game" means, right?
    Will you ever add a new magor or minor class in?

Cause' i would REALLY like a new one
    Necrius
    Necrius
    Nope, highly unlikely. There're already 5 types of damage, 4 got their class and throwing won't get one as was said before.
    Hi Redigit do you know how to request copyright owners permisson to use the things they have made? (I just assumed you miht know)
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    redigit rarely ever goes on the forums
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    It's easy - just ask them directly. If they have any conditions of use, they'll definitely make them known; these can range from simply asking for credit, to requesting a fee for use.
    Thebananaboy
    Thebananaboy
    Yeah as Crocket said the easiest way to request permission for something is to go ahead and request permission for it.
    Your last status update was 2015 dude, lift up those wrinkles and status something like all the hip kids do, old man.
    TurretVistaLT
    TurretVistaLT
    Dude, there's a reason he barely tweets on his twitter account, hasn't made a status update for a while, and left the dev team. He has a life outside of making games, he has a family (you SHOULD know this, his wife is one of the devs after all) and has a personal life.
    TurretVistaLT
    TurretVistaLT
    He's a human being like the rest of us, all of the other devs and admins are as well, so do them a big favor and TREAT them like humans that do stuff outside of what you know and like about them.
    PLEASE DON'T REMOVE OCRAM
    Reactions: DrenchedCommons
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    Ocram isn't anything to get worked up for.
    TurretVistaLT
    TurretVistaLT
    To be honest, you can't get everything. You have to sacrifice one thing to get another. It's just how life works, whether you like it or not, it just is.
    hey redigit i think ur an awesome person and thank you for porting the 1.3 update 2 the console KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK RED
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    That's actually pipeworks job about porting to consoles.

But you may thank him regardless :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom