that homie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, since Terraria is dropping all mobile/console exclusives, I might as well try to get Ocram's trophy/mask while I still can
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Only the Console exclusives, they haven't decided on what to do with the Mobile exclusives.
    that homie
    that homie
    Nonetheless, I don't doubt the removal of Ocram from mobile soon enough. (Yes, I play mobile. I have an iPad and Terraria wasn't on the type of computer I have when I started playing. Plus, I didn't have a 360 or PS3 or anything like that so I could only download the iPad version. It's kind of buggy but it works enough).
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Oh, I thought you were talking about things lie Turkor and Lepus when you said "Mobile exclusives," sorry.
    I've just hit two years on this old forum and I'm feeling pretty good about it (and slightly nostalgic).
    I'm wanting to change up the ol' profile picture, but I'm not sure what I want. Anyone have any suggestions? (Or fanart of me :) )
    When I see a suggestion post with only about ten words
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Eh, "realism" is a loaded word... I think you want "consistency" instead of "realism". You can't really have "realism" in a game where you are flying around with wings, rocket boots and fighting giant floating skulls. "Consistency" is when you add things to a game that are consistent with things already in the game (this is where most mods fail).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    A big part of this is art style. Adding a new weapon is fine, but if the sprites don't look like they should belong in the game... it just doesn't feel right. Like if you were to add, say, a high-res gun that looks ultra-realistic... it would not belong because the rest of the game's sprites are low-res sprites with 16 bit pallette colors.
    that homie
    that homie
    @Xylia Consistency's the word I was looking for, thank you. I agree with you.
    I know nobody's going to notice, but I think I'm leaving the forums for the time being. I have so much in the world that I can't keep up.
    I just joined the Cult of Skaro. I will be known throughout the universe as the fabled Dalek cook, Dalek Naan. *rimshot*
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Daleks can cook? Huh... well... I guess they do have an egg beater and look like a salt/pepper shaker. *Shrugs*
    *Browses Steam* *Sees this thing called 'To The Moon'* *reads desc.* *watches trailer* *sobs and spends the next 6 hours contemplating life*
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Try actually playing it. It's got feels. Lots of them. It's a short game, probably complete it in 3-4 hours, but I like to support indie games like that. These kinds of games are heavy on story and emotion and they make you think, far more than many.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    They also got a couple "sequel" episodes that are free DLC that kinda hint at a sequel but I've never heard anything of it... it implies something far, far deeper than the first game was.
    *Says they'll release Pixel Privateers in Q1 2016.* *Actually releases it in late September 2016*
    What has the world come to that one can't make a bowl of popcorn without finding dog hair in it the next morning?
    MrKohwahla
    MrKohwahla
    The world is ending, the Dog Apocalypse, Wagnarok, has begun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom