Nebulord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I would like to request a Wave Bank for Terraria, but I'm not sure how to send a PM. I already have a list I would like to send, if you're still doing them. ^^
    Currently reworking the whole format of my Wavebanks page. it looks way too messy :p, expect a new wavebank tomorrow and a new tracklist!
    i would love to update my wavebanks to 1.3.3, but i just burned myself with boiling cooking oil so... yeah... it hurts like hell BTW
    note that all of my wavebanks for terraria r broken At the moment. i'm working on updating the wavebanks and at least i already have 2 songs
    I think i will create a new wavebank. A paper Mario wavebank... Most of the songs will be from TTYD...
    i gave up on the gauntlets mod.. instead i'm working in a wavebank replacement! Think about... binding of isaac songs in terraria...
    May I make a suggestion? In your Extra Gauntlets suggestion, I originally did like "Frostburn Gauntlets" maybe to a shoutout of another franchise's item, but could I suggest "Frozen Gauntlets"? Just noticed. Also gave a reply -- should look into it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom