World Writer E-cat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just got Shadow Of War. Finally, something can compete with Terraria for my playtime.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Hope you get more than a few lively and/or interesting Uruks. :D
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Ugh, sorry about that. The endgame is positively awful, and tbh those games have so little fun or diversity anyway. They're a pale reflection of the Arkham series.
    World Writer E-cat
    World Writer E-cat
    I loved Shadow of Mordor, and I'm already loving Shadow of War. I have heard a lot of negative comments about them, but I'm honestly enjoying them. Also, I hate Batman. But, to each his own, right?
    Finally came up with a more specific idea as to where I'm going with my mod. I'll make a "book of lore" mod, and base other mods off of it.
    Filled with sadness as it finally clicks that I'll lose my guinea pig pet after the update. I had named him Guiness.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Aww, are you sure? That seems like something they could keep.
    Preparing to fight Ocram, before the Holy Pipeworks Knights cast him out of existence forever.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    i liked him
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Well... 'cast him out' of future updates for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile devices. PS3 and Xbox 360 will still have him and other console exclusives as they're no longer being updated.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    And the mobile bosses will forever live on in the 3DS version.
    Struggling with the idea that many earthlings (and even some Terrarians) believe that fauns are mythical.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Had that thought myself, didn't want to assume o_o
    Myu
    Myu
    they could be real if you were to perform a horrific experiment and sew the top half of a human onto the bottom half of a deer
    warning, itd be gory.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    fauns are impossible.
    Fauns are mythical? That seems quite silly to me.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Fauns are similar to that of satyr in general appearance. Would say that they're the female counterpart to satyr but I don't know that for certain and they could be considered entirely different creatures from one another.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    fauns are impossible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom