Necrius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder what they wanna test in mostly visual 1.3.6 update?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Remember how much stuff they have accepted from community suggestions? A whole lot. The devs themselves have also come up with a lot I'm sure
    When we got the last T:OW info? I'm already beginning to forget about it.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Whew! It's nice not being the only one. I'm not concerned about the info, but I'm slowly but surely forgetting about it. `:D
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The way I see it, and it can be taken as a negative, Re-Logic seems to be going the way of Valve Software in the terms of game development. Even if they, themselves, aren't developing Otherworld, but ultimately they don't really want to disappoint with a sub-par product.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Though, unlike Valve, Re-Logic isn't exactly waiting to have their product pioneer some new big thing.
    Sometimes I wish someone took Starbound away from Chucklefish and overhauled it in right way.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Unfortunately, that'll only happen through modding... and there are people that are already doing that. Such as 'Optimizebound'.
    Checked out this video-map-reward path. Tbh, it's kinda "meh" for me. I guess after years I just don't care anymore.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's nice to find a break. In some cases, one can use their Terraria experience as a guide of sorts on what other games they should try or revisit.
    Which massive mod you'd recommend for someone who played only vanilla before?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thorium since it's got the best community.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Super Terraria World as I'm biased towards it
    Learned that Edge of Space devs abandoned the game and ran with the money. Re-Logic should choose friends better.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I doubt anything could make up for it

They literally took the money and ran like any other con
    The only thing that could is if maybe they nutted up and decided to finish the damn thing but I don't see it happening
    neoselket
    neoselket
    What exactly happened?
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Oh, edge of space dumped their game half finished in steam and legged it with the moolah
    In short, the EOS devs let personal greed overtake them.
    What's up with this net neutrality thing?
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    The basic idea behind net neutrality is that all ISPs should process internet data all the same, no matter what website sends or receives it. In other words, ISPs cannot limit your data on certain websites. (1/2)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Cable companies want to have control over what the consumers can see and do on the internet. They might soon be able to be able to censor content, give extra fees, and throttle your internet if you're doing something they don't like. https://www.battleforthenet.com/july12/
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    The FCC has recently decided to want to change the idea of net neutrality to actually allow ISPs to limit your data, so you'd have to end up paying your ISP just to get stable connection to, for example, YouTube, or Google. (2/2)
    T:OW screenshot on news feed made me think of a mechanic that would be neater than purity bubbles in corrupted world.
    I don't expect art overhaul of T:OW, but I hope bunnies will get a rework - they're not really cute in teasers.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Bunnies are adorable.
    Necrius
    Necrius
    In original Terraria. In T:OW teasers - not as much.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yeah. We all know what version and why they chose it for the plushes.
    Shall I expect part 2 of 1.3.5 to have big impact on world generation or begin new one right away?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If you wanna wait, wait.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Any hotfixes for 1.3.5 are unlikely to impact world generation to any significant degree, if at all.
    I wonder if it's possible to make a mod that gives blocks different levels of explosion resistance.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Technically, yes, but it would be rather unwieldy.
    Please advice me a modded terraria youtuber that is thorough, CAN READ and doesn't use facecam.
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    How is Baum dense?

(Note, I find Baum's videos great.)
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Furyforged.
    Necrius
    Necrius
    I watched Baum's first episode of Crea, he failed to utilize building hotbar and created a new character just to get out of the pit. That was cringeworthy.
    Youtube subbed channels dropped to 3. Any cute youtuber girls around doing fun let's plays?
    Lazarus of the Four Days
    Lazarus of the Four Days
    Well, if by girl you mean genderfluid non-binary attack helicopter, then I'm your man (except I'm not).
    Necrius
    Necrius
    I mean what I mean - cis female who doesn't approve this trap bs you mentioned.

And if it was a joke - yes, I got no sense of humor.
    I hope in T:OW the ropes will be included and fleshed out with proper animations for climbing instead of a crutch that Terraria has.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    they already displayed that in the same spoiler that showed the Crimson
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    Wasn't that grappling hooks though?
    I wish T:OW got such tweet avalanche like Pixel Privateers from Terraria Official.
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Give them time, yeesh. PP was almost done and they wanted to show it off. I bet they'll blast T:OW all over the place once it's that close to completion.
    T:OW and 1.3.5 are taking so long... And the worst thing about this is that I'm acting as if I have nothing better to do except wait for em
    Reactions: neoselket
    Xylia
    Xylia
    There are surely other games to play until then if you are bored of Terraria. I'd love for 1.3.5 t drop or more news or even a release date for T:OW... but until then, I got other games I will enjoy in the interim. I don't see it as a "waste of time", because I know the longer they spend on it, the better it will be. The very last thing I want, is a rushed release.
    I have a huge anime and game backlog, but I'm too busy waiting for stuff that isn't out yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom