Collcroc123
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Haven't posted since before I graduated HS and now I'm a college grad, crazy how time works.
    I saw Red moved here to the forums, made me nostalgic for the old days of having a different account for each forum you had, though it's not very convenient when you wanna check up on all your interests at once. I think that's what makes places like Twitter & Reddit special, but I feel like there's a better way of doing it.
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    I had the idea of every user's profile being their own website, but that's basically Bluesky & Myspace. Maybe RSS feeds? Thinking out loud here. Similar idea with dating apps, each person hosts their data on a google drive and the app just scans those, saving on server costs and storage, but there would always be drawbacks to stuff like that (mainly moderation)...

Maybe forums are the future then? Time will tell.
    Oof a lot of my old posts are super cringey.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Yeah, but that's expected of growing up. As we grow, we become more mature. Most of my earlier posts were just off topic at that point so I can relate.
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    Yeah I think my account on here was made when I was like 12 or so, if this account is 5 years old.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Uh...Then...Congrats!
    So if I never got an email for the beta testing, does that mean I didn't get accepted?
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Yes, those chosen have already been contacted. Thanks for your interest and application.
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    aww man :3
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You'll have another chance later on.
    Relogic, if you're looking here from my application I missed the question about hours I can test. I can do 5-10 hours. I also edited it BTW.
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    Assuming you want a job at re-logic.

If you want a job as a developer, you need at least a bachelor's degree in computer science. A spriter, computer media. Finally, you need to be 18 at least.

Tell me if it's something else.
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    No, its for beta testing. Though it it good to know what I should have, cause I actually would want to work there in the future :3
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    Oh, okay. Beta Testing is just an application.
    Good luck with your dream future job though! If you have any questions, just ask. :)
    What happened to Otherworld? I know it'll be ready when it's ready, but we haven't heard anything for a long time. Hope it wasn't canceled
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    It's likely that they are keeping the suspense until they have something set in stone. It is a little difficult to both code and sprite hundreds of different items/entities.
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    Yeah, guess so. I'll be super excited when it's shown off though. Maybe more will be shown at E3 or PAX
    Im gonna be buying the Nintendo Switch as soon as possible, and i'm praying to relogic that Terraria will be on it.
    Pokemon Go is spreading like a disease. There were over 8 people (including me) on the same street, all playing Pokemon.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I don't know why you chose to include gender in that.
    The last OtherWorld spoiler we got was in September 2015. Before that, was July. -_- Can't wait for more!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I get that they're busy, and I don't want every mechanic/story element/etc spoiled, but little tidbits keep us excited and keeps the game fresh in our minds. Until I saw this post, I had entirely forgotten about T:O. Esp with 1.3.2 coming up "before the end of the month".
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    Yeah. That would ruin the fun. I just want small info, like art previews, or a weapon spoiler or two :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom