Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Cenx!
    Do you know what I think would be a cool thing to add into Terraria (besides bosses and events)?
    New boss or status messages. If you've ever seen the calamity mod, the Devourer of Gods has certain text dialogues during the fight. I think this would be a cool thing to add into the game, like little banter in between the fights.
    Thanks for reading this (if you do)!
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    That seems interesting in theory, but I can imagine it could become distracting during the battle. You glance down, and get hit, or you focus on the battle and miss out on the dialogue.

And what happens when you're over-tiered and destroy a boss in a second?
    AdamSauce0
    AdamSauce0
    You make some very good points, maybe there could be an option to turn off the dialogue?
    Cenx, I was wondering if you had any plans for expanding the worlds outside of the oceans. Maybe going to unique biomes that can't be accessed till later on in the game like a Volcano or Archipelago biome or even a Dynasty Biome. That would make the already expansive world of Terraria that much more expansive, at least that's what I think.
    Cenx, do you have plans for any new npc’s? :nymph:
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'm pretty sure Lazure has made a new town npc/enemy that could be implemented sometime in the near future.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'm pretty sure on the official Terraria discord is where she was hinted.
    Hey cenx do you plan on adding new bosses in the future?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I think this was on the wiki before 1.3 for PC, but they had a concept for a final boss which would literally be the moon attacking vs player. Also they thought Cthulhu would make a lit final boss. I guess the merged third ideas
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    I think it would be cool to have the moon slowly falling seanding waves of difficult monsters and you have to beat every wave before the moon hits the ground.
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    This could also be added as an event and by defeating the last mini boss you will get a certain weapon or cool item
    Hey Cenx. Can you tell me if that Hallow background by Crowno on your twitter is an update of the old one or a new alternate background? Since new backgrounds usually mean a new world.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    New alternate background.
    AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    I figured. Appreciate the head's up! It looks great, looking forward to any new environmental things like that.
    PLEASE DON'T REMOVE OCRAM
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    all we can do now is keep our precious memories of him in our hearts :(
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Too late. :)
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Can we at least have a collectible painting of him somewhere?

I don't even own a current-gen console, I just want more neat crap to shove in my base.
    Why orcram why does he have to deserve this hard treatment they can't remove home he did nothing and yea I'm exited for the 1.3 console update but orcram needs to still be in the game please tell them not to get rid of orcram he's the best boss in the game I think he a little more love in the game please
    I was wondering if you keep mobile exclusives will Lepus and Turkor have treasure bags
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    It's not my decision to make, obviously, but I'm inferring that if Re-Logic is getting rid of Ocram then they're definitely not keeping Lepus and Turkor either.

However, they haven't begun a mobile content review yet, so all in due time. :)
    aldguton23
    aldguton23
    If they keep Lepus with the rabbit sachel and turkor with the wish bone (expert ideas) rabbit sachel would make
    Rabbits attack enemies and wish bone would increase damage by 10%
    I think it would be really cool if there was one or two new end game shotgun's that can compare to the power or the sdmg or vortex beater. This would be cool for multiple reason's but mainly just having a new endgame gun that blows enemy's away a close range sounds awesome. So please add a new endgame shot to the game. Plus then people can play a shotgun only playthrough. XD
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    If it were to be added as a pillar item or Moon Lord drop then they'd have to remove the Vortex Beater or SDMG, as you can only have a total of two weapon choices from each respectively. It wouldn't be fair to other classes and would frankly be inconvenient to what the devs had intended previously.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    My good sir, the situation here is like talking to mr burns
    Pestering too much will release the hounds
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Bro, you've literally posted this same suggestion two days in a row.

There's only one comment between this one and the last time you posted this, which was yesterday.

You're worse than I was when I pestered the devs to add Chlorophyte Brick, like, two years ago. I at least had the decency to wait a week between pesterings back then.

Lay it off.
    Do you think it would be easier for pipeworks to recode mobile terraria than it was to recode console terraria?
    Want to hear a suggestion that will never be implemented? I think there NEEDS to be at least one endgame shotgun that can compare to something like the sdmg of vortex beater, because the current best shotgun sucks compared to those two. :(
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Pfft, it won't be implemented with that attitude!
    BADLAMP
    BADLAMP
    Okay.
    aldguton23
    aldguton23
    I like Ocram
    I kinda wish that there was a sheep Halloween costume! I feel sad that I can't be a sheep in terraria! I'm a sheep in real life! I want to be a sheep in terraria! IMSAD
    I've been waiting for what seems like months (and probrably has been) for an update on 1.3.6! When O wonderful developer of the great game we know as Terraria!?! When!?!
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    If your almost bursting. I should be a nuke, cause i'm waiting for mobile 1.3.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    There was a leaked release date

"when it's ready," I heard
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    i was on the discord then too. That barley scratched the surface of that conversation.
    Yeeeeeeeee! you Cenx are my favorite dev! keep up the good work, and rip Ocram!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    I understand the zeal, but why are you THAT excited to remove Ocram? D;
    Lamb₭night
    Lamb₭night
    Because he is the least interesting boss in the entire game! His drops and armor associated with him are cool, but he's just not that interesting! I will miss him tho!
    Lamb₭night
    Lamb₭night
    Cenx for prez 2020! Choose a lead dev! They make the best leaders!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom