Drosser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Debating breaking some shadow orbs. Not quite in the mood for meteors at the moment, however.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Yeah!
    Plus, you could keep it off incase it actually does happen!
    Drosser
    Drosser
    I passed. Made the summoning item instead for the boss and I killed him a few times. Now I'm doing a bit of spelunking before I take on the Queen Bee or Skeletron. Weaning myself off of the sword from the floating island because I don't want it breaking things all over the Underground Jungle.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh cool!
    1.4 speculation is a fun way to kill time in bed while waiting for sleep. There are so many things they could do!
    Unwinding. Reading the wiki for biomes and pondering the changes to them in 1.4. I also have a sunburn on my scalp. Oof.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    How'd you accomplish that? Usually, your other exposed parts of the body get burned while your scalp is protected by hair.
    Drosser
    Drosser
    My hair is very short right now because it's summer and I like to buzz it. It's nice and fuzzy afterwards. @Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Just started a brand new run after a hiatus from the game. Desert to the left of spawn and corruption to the immediate right... Okie dokie!
    Daydreaming about 1.4 while waiting for some better weather to go for a bike ride in.Also, this banana bread is delicious!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom