Neoshadow Ω
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looked for Destiny 2's "Journey" track. Found it, listened to it, and felt inspired to make a suggestion.
    That moment when just for fun you kill Providence without actually using weapons, and your end-game minions kill it faster than you did
    Finally beat Providence, the Profaned God. I set up a system of Heart Statues hooked up to a Timer so I could heal midfight. Nearly died.
    When you're playing Calamity Mod, trying for Heart of the Elements but you can't get [Rare] Waifu In A Bottle because Sandstorms won't spawn
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    First off, this is a really old status.

Second off... "I've noticed the breasts on rare aren't really connected..."
    ... why you looking down there, boy?
    SunSset
    SunSset
    When I played it I just noticed
    SunSset
    SunSset
    Cuz I was trying to see why they diffrent, so I’ll rephrase it, visual changes on item and entity.
    W̵h̶e̶n̷ ̵y̴o̴u̷ ̴h̶a̸v̸e̶ ̵t̶o̸ ̶u̴s̷e̵ ̴a̴n̸ ̴e̶x̷t̷r̷e̵m̷e̴l̸y̵ ̴l̷o̵w̶ ̵r̵e̵s̶ ̷v̷e̵r̵s̴i̴o̴n̴ ̴o̸f̶ ̸y̶o̴u̷r̵ ̵a̶v̵a̸t̸a̵r̸.̵.̵.̷ ̵:̷(̵
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    I̴'̸l̵l̵ ̸p̵r̵o̸b̷a̸b̷l̴y̵ ̵g̷e̸t̵ ̶t̷r̴a̶p̵p̵e̸d̴ ̷a̸g̷a̶i̶n̴ ̷w̵h̵i̸l̷e̷ ̸G̸e̵k̸k̵o̷ ̸p̶u̴t̵s̴ ̶o̴n̷ ̷s̷o̷m̸e̵ ̵m̷i̴t̸t̴e̸n̶s̸ ̷o̶r̴ ̶s̶o̸m̸e̵t̶h̸i̶n̴g̶.̷.̵.̶
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    How do you feel knowing this is your last day out?
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Q̶u̴i̶t̸e̷ ̵f̸r̷u̷s̸t̶r̸a̷t̶e̷d̸,̴ ̵a̵c̷t̶u̸a̴l̸l̷y̷.̷ ̶}̷:̵T̷
    Trying to get Paladin's Hammer be like
    17324-1508697183.png
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    I just want a palidens shield. Maybe we could trade...
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    I̶ ̵a̸c̷t̷u̵a̴l̴l̷y̸ ̶g̷o̴t̴ ̴o̷n̴e̵ ̵a̸l̷r̷e̸a̷d̴y̴.̷.̶.̷
    ̸
    ̴B̸u̶t̷ ̷I̶'̶d̴ ̸s̶t̵i̵l̵l̸ ̷g̵l̶a̷d̶l̶y̵ ̴g̵i̷v̴e̵ ̵y̷o̶u̴ ̶a̴ ̵s̷h̶i̸e̶l̴d̴ ̵i̷f̵ ̴i̸t̴ ̵m̶e̴a̴n̶t̸ ̷o̵n̶e̵ ̵m̷o̵r̴e̸ ̶o̷p̵e̵n̴ ̶s̶p̶a̸c̷e̸ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̸s̶t̶o̴r̷a̷g̴e̸ ̵:̴P̷
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    I feel the same way when it comes to inventory
    That moment when you ask yourself why you're listening to "Come Face Me" from Duck Season on repeat while surfing the web and playing games.
    Why are the threads for all the BEST artists on the forums always On Hold or Closed...?
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    ._. I know art takes time and stuff... and the agony of an artist's block.
    (It was a rhetorical question, tho.)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    as an :red: who used to constantly request free art, I understand how terrible it is for skilled labor to be taken advantage of. artists aren't public servants
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    I'm just... gonna go ahead and change my status.

I think I struck many a nerve with this one.
    Still waiting on Party Girl. (Hey @Leinfors does it normally take this long? [50 days with literally every other NPC in the game acquired?])
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Yes. Wanna see? I can make a new status with a picture in it, maybe.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    No need, just checking. I've had plenty of instances myself where I was waiting for a dead NPC to move in when other NPCs had 'stolen' the vacant spot in the meantime. :)
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    She actually has a pretty low chance of joining in. That sounds particularly low, but could just be bad luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom