InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I should've said this a while ago, but I'll just say it now: I'm halting progress on my game. Not because I'm not motivated, but... (cont'd)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Man, ever since I entered high school, I have a lot less time on my hands. And when I started to make videos again, I realized that I enjoyed that a lot more. Once again, it's not that I'm not motivated, rather, it's something that I can't control. Sorry.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Yep, thats highschool
    king slimes speedruns are hard. i don't know when is a good time to get the 20 gel collected
    Just started a race to ocram. Hopefully the 1.3 update doesn't come out of nowhere when i'm not finished with it.
    Reactions: neoselket
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    The recorder I use is called AZ Screen Recorder. It's the one I use for all my YT vids, and it works better than just about any other I've seen.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Damn. It's not on the App Store. I have QuickTime anyway :p
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Hmm... must be Android exclusive.
    I'm scared. I may have to record Xbox One videos for a living from now on. Unless I can find a new free recording software for my Mac.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    (Not OBS. My computer can't handle it.)
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Save up some money and get something that can destroy a standard Mac. Anything would do, really, even a Phenom II 6x would be better.
    I just realized how the people who hate on Minecraft and make fun of it never name any bad qualities that it has.
    I, for one, love the game, both in an ironic and unironic sense. It was the first game I ever really "completed."
    neoselket
    neoselket
    If you want to, i could name an extensive list of the things about minecraft i don't like.:p
    I do like the game's essence though, and most of the gripes i have with it are because i feel it wasted it's potential.
    But then regained it through modding, the one good thing about the community.
    Imagine what Bastion would be like if he still had a barrier.
    W1K
    W1K
    Probably a lot weaker considering his damage output was much more tame and you were basically forced into tunnel vision. We've had to deal with reinhardt+bastion combos all the time and I don't feel a basically "weaker" bastion with a permanent reinhardt would've been that much of a pain.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Hey now, it's not like Blizzard's that bad at balancing. I'd imagine it'd have extremely low HP.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    but it's a turret that wouldn't make sense at all
    Can this status update get 50 dislikes? (wait...)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I don't need comments saying that this isn't an original joke. At the moment, I was just laughing at PewDiePie acting like an idiot with his "can this video get" videos. Also, I didn't know that there were people here already making jokes out of the fact that you can't dislike anything on the TCF.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    inb4 ignored
    Can someone tell me what "Cuphead" is and why it was so hyped?
    I'm gonna finally get designing my first level of the game in the engine I'm using. (continued below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I'm not done drafting all the levels; I just wanna get used to the engine I'm using.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Which one are you using, if I may ask?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Unity, though I'm making a 2d game
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom