PaperLaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm perfectly fine with the lore they've released, and I'm glad they've done so for folks like me! But if ToR continues, it follows MY lore.
    Reactions: neoselket
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    And I keep saying this but I still want to do it. Heck, this is kind of inspiring. I'm just a bit intimidated, is all.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Red still says anything goes!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I would love to see more of that story, it was great!
    Friendly reminder that the person who once planned a novel length bit of Terraria fanfiction is actually tremendously horrible at this game.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Are you going to continue it? I would love to see more!
    So I found myself thinking Terraria could serve as a good tabletop setting, just put some enemy stats, development, and mechancs
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    (Heaven knows I've done far more worldbuilding development on Terraria than any reasonable person should...)
    W1K
    W1K
    Eeeeeh. I feel there really isn't enough to make it an appealing and immersive setting, and what's there is kind of all over the place. As base for a tabletop, sure, but it would have to be a very basic more "gamey" kind of tabletop. The kind where objective is getting from A to B with next to no immersion. Building off of it is totally possible but at that point it stops being Terraria.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Once upon a time long ago I did convert some Terraria items to work with most d20 based role-playing systems, I think the link is still in my signature somewhere. I should really start working on that again.
    I'm gonna be doing a teleportation potion challenge on my stream in a few minutes if anyone wants to see! http://twitch.tv/PaperLaur/
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Maybe you drink the potion at a few other points, too. And I'd wager there's other limitations, since a magic mirror would probably ruin everything.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Interesting to watch, though. Reminds me of the 404 Challenge from Minecraft's golden days.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Flame's got it! I start with the default tools, materials to be able to set a valid spawn point wherever I end up, and a teleportation potion. Wherever it lands me is my new home. I'm gonna put up a screenshot of me trying to get from where I landed back to world spawn!
    Everyone's freaking out over Metroid and I'm over here like -puts on Luigi hat- LETSA FREAKING GO PUNKS
    Reactions: Neo Vortex
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ...though as a big fan of Super Paper Mario, I cannot help but seriously question Bowser's decision-making when it comes to marrying a certain princess.

All I'm saying is I'm not being held responsible when that goes south.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Let's don't forget the new kirby game too ;)
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    I mean, to be fair, Metroid Prime 4 can potentially be the first good Metroid game in 10 years. (8 if you really want to count the remade trilogy) So us Metroid fans have quite a bit to be excited about.
    "Guide Protection Squad!" she says as she continuously puts the Guide through literal and metaphorical hell in her writing, save this man
    Happy birthday, Terraria! How do I celebrate? ...By putting my Terraria characters through intense emotional turmoil through writing!
    So Terraria is half off on the eshop...Now, whether to get the Wii U or 3DS version...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Whatever feels more comfortable for you, Laur.
    Sometimes I wonder how people have the patience to build things in Terraria, then remember I spent several hours making a stone bridge
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    It isn't even a fancy bridge, just a straight line of at least 2000 stone and counting that I made in the sky to look for floating islands and get a fast path to the dungeon (and later, to use as a mech boss arena). It's taken several ingame days and I'm not even halfway, and I still haven't seen a single floating island.
    O-kay, off to defeat the Eater of Worlds--wait, fishing quest, I'll do it on the way--wait, why did the music change.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Absolutely unrelated question but how often is it to get two Goblin Armies within two hours...? Uh, for a friend.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Another, also unrelated note: WHY DO GOBLINS HAVE SUCH GOOD AIM?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom