Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cant wait for the console 1.3 to come love you guys also trying to get your wings on 1.2 and the horned god set all ready have reds wings just have to get sparkling wing then i will have yours and reds wing when the update comes out but they won't be as good love you guy :):):):):):):):):):):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    We love her too. She's done a service for us whether they like it or not.

Someone's gotta lead the development for the game after all!
    if i may, i have an idea for a *new boss and enemies?* it is called "monarch", i'll make a movie about it someday, and it is HARD, like only the most experienced players can even fight it at all hard... if you're interested i'll tell more...
    can we get rng mode where everything is rng?
    Can you make expert mode harder or a mode harder than expert please.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Mode where upon loading world Dungeon Guardian spawns and eats your face, hard enough?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    inb4 it actually happens
    Flipp the Almighty Potato
    Flipp the Almighty Potato
    can you make it to where dungeon guardians have 1 health but in return you get ABSOLUTELY SWARMED by them? is that a fair trade?
    I've been looking through the forums and I've seen a lot of Conversations about console updates. I own the 3DS version(along with PC and Console)and was wondering if console updates would go for the 3DS version or nu.
    Hey Cenx!
    Do you know what I think would be a cool thing to add into Terraria (besides bosses and events)?
    New boss or status messages. If you've ever seen the calamity mod, the Devourer of Gods has certain text dialogues during the fight. I think this would be a cool thing to add into the game, like little banter in between the fights.
    Thanks for reading this (if you do)!
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    That seems interesting in theory, but I can imagine it could become distracting during the battle. You glance down, and get hit, or you focus on the battle and miss out on the dialogue.

And what happens when you're over-tiered and destroy a boss in a second?
    AdamSauce0
    AdamSauce0
    You make some very good points, maybe there could be an option to turn off the dialogue?
    Cenx, I was wondering if you had any plans for expanding the worlds outside of the oceans. Maybe going to unique biomes that can't be accessed till later on in the game like a Volcano or Archipelago biome or even a Dynasty Biome. That would make the already expansive world of Terraria that much more expansive, at least that's what I think.
    Cenx, do you have plans for any new npc’s? :nymph:
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'm pretty sure Lazure has made a new town npc/enemy that could be implemented sometime in the near future.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'm pretty sure on the official Terraria discord is where she was hinted.
    Hey cenx do you plan on adding new bosses in the future?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I think this was on the wiki before 1.3 for PC, but they had a concept for a final boss which would literally be the moon attacking vs player. Also they thought Cthulhu would make a lit final boss. I guess the merged third ideas
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    I think it would be cool to have the moon slowly falling seanding waves of difficult monsters and you have to beat every wave before the moon hits the ground.
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    This could also be added as an event and by defeating the last mini boss you will get a certain weapon or cool item
    Hey Cenx. Can you tell me if that Hallow background by Crowno on your twitter is an update of the old one or a new alternate background? Since new backgrounds usually mean a new world.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    New alternate background.
    AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    I figured. Appreciate the head's up! It looks great, looking forward to any new environmental things like that.
    PLEASE DON'T REMOVE OCRAM
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    all we can do now is keep our precious memories of him in our hearts :(
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Too late. :)
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Can we at least have a collectible painting of him somewhere?

I don't even own a current-gen console, I just want more neat crap to shove in my base.
    Why orcram why does he have to deserve this hard treatment they can't remove home he did nothing and yea I'm exited for the 1.3 console update but orcram needs to still be in the game please tell them not to get rid of orcram he's the best boss in the game I think he a little more love in the game please
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom