Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday . I hope you feel delight in every minute of your life and your life energy will be as positive as your profile picture .
    Hi cenx I am learning to be a programmer and I was wondering if you can help me get a beta copy of terraria for the switch I have beta tested Breath Of the Wild and I would like to help with terraria I have been a fan since 2013 thx -Link101317
    Audrina2k
    Audrina2k
    Gigavoir a quick test on google showed that they did beta testing for this. It's not that big of a stretch, if you consider it hasn't been on one system, but two.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    I don't think that this person would receive that role judging by the fact that they're just asking developers with improper grammar. After all, this is the internet.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Proper grammar plays a huge role in appearing competent on the internet
    Hi there! I was recently playing terraria ios and i was wondering when everyplay compatability will return i would love it returning and i relly think that alot of other terrarians will agree with me if you could respond this would be awesome! thank you, -Cyruss05
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    I'm sorry, but she probably might not respond. Many people come to her profile.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    The Everyplay issue probably won't be resolved until the mobile 1.3 update comes out, which is now likely to be next year, hopefully early next year.
    hey im your biggest fan please make a new cthulhu themed-boss like eye of cthulhu or brain. maybe stomach of cthulhu? xD
    akrobeau
    akrobeau
    Yeah, that’s a good idea, just make sure Cenx doesn’t see that last part, Re-Logic knows people want Cthulhu, no need to say anything about it. xP
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I'm still waiting on the Kneecaps of Cthulhu
    akrobeau
    akrobeau
    Lol
    I know I’m a bit late, but what are you going to do about the name of the plumbers clothes now that mario is no longer a plumber?
    Lamb₭night
    Lamb₭night
    Yup! as of last month, Nintendo has announced that mario is no longer a plumber, due to the fact that they don’t know how to build on him being a plumber as he does many non plumber like things such as stomping on turtles and eating mushrooms. Not to mention being a part time doctor!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Ah, I see, didn't noticed that yet.

So appearantly, instead of having only one job, Mario did his job only once.
    Lamb₭night
    Lamb₭night
    Yup. I also Feel that it has to do with the whole “mario in different costumes!” Thing odyssey is doing. But it is true that those clothes could belong to any plumber.
    Hello! I have had the paid version of Terraria on my Android tablet. Right now, I want to get it transferred to my laptop. My sister does not have Terraria, so she will buy it, but am I able to transfer my paid version of Terraria to the PC? ~Meggal
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    They're different versions, so that's not possible and further actions may run the risk of violating the 505 EULA for Terraia and whatnot.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    There isn't a cross-buy program for mobile/PC/console, they are separate versions that must be purchased on each platform.
    Meggal_Bozale
    Meggal_Bozale
    Thanks! I'll just buy the PC version then XP
    cvGg2q8.png
    what are you hiding
    Why do I get the terrible feeling that 1.3.6 is going to be a bug fix and you're just trolling all of us?
    Reactions: RR
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    because youre paranoid
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    It seems like something they would do.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    why would they do that, they wouldnt even do that for april fools. you know what came from an april fools joke? duke fishron. you have nothing to worry about
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom