EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just had someone steal something from me after saying they're my friend. Something's telling me that wasn't true.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I did exaggerate a bit, only a couple of my closer friends are really affected but it's still a problem. The others either don't really seem to care about any of this, or are my best friend who has my back. I'm just afraid that his influence will spread to the others. I told one of my friends who seemed to be on his side, and she said that is a thing he does, and she'll talk to him.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I'm thinking he'll give it back tomorrow and apologize, then go right back in less than a week.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Tell your bestie your concerns then, and tell them to keep an eye on him and the people he’s influencing, if that can be done as covertly as possible. First assess the severity, and if it’s FUBAR, then you can’t do much to fix it besides you know.
    I wish I could be with someone who could wrap me in their arms and I'd feel safe, but I'm big, so I'd probably be the one doing the holding.
    Myu
    Myu
    same tbh :')
    I love that we're currently, as far as I know, two people on here with A Hat in Time avatars. XD
    Also, The Conductor is also a pretty awesome antagonist character from the game. Hard to beat that accent.
    Reactions: EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I mean, if so, It kind of would makes sense why the conductor won in the past, with his movies featuring a high tension murder mystery and an action packed race against the clock, while DJ Grooves just kinda has you wander around while stuff just ends up happening around you.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It'd would be VERY clever on the part of the devs if they intended that to be the case when they designed the missions for the two.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    It would be very clever if that were true, and then there is also the fact that The Conductor does his best to make it appear to be an actual murder, and uses real bombs to provide drama and tension, while DJ Grooves makes no attempts to hide that it is a movie.
    Well, I beat Fire Emblem Echoes despite even my luck being against me today.
    Myu
    Myu
    howd you like it?

personally its my fav fe game so far
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    It was really good! One highlight of my playthrough was when Silque did 51 damage in a single attack. It probably has to be my favorite as well.
    I'm in a bad mood today. The world and everyone around me seems hell bent on making sure I'm miserable.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Aw... sorry to here that one.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I try to make it clear that I want to be alone, so my family swarms into the room so I'm not alone. I want quiet, so my little brother has his game at max volume, and parents start listening to other stuff.
    I went to a math competition today. Their were lot's of cute guys there, and now I'm sad because I'll never see them again.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Happens.

With me too, but potential friends more than potential more-than-friends.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I wasn't even really thinking along those lines, I just thought they were cute. Never even said a word to any of them.
    While I am happy most of the time, it sometimes feels like I've placed an expectation on myself, so I hesitate to show how I really feel.
    I've been feeling bad much more than I usually have in the past. Maybe the teenage angst has hit me later than it does for most people.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    '17'
    yeah it starts around at this time
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I always thought it was supposed to happen earlier, at least based on nearly everyone I've met.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    it's all memes and jokes until it finally happens to you
    especially sucks when it coincides with a death of a relative
    You ever get that feeling where you are hit with a sudden wave of existential dread? Cause I do, and it doesn't make anything easier.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Indeed it doesn't. Nothing really matters in the grand scheme, anyway.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    But on the other hand, it's because of that very fact that we have to make the most of what little time we have in this universe.

After all, life's too short to waste it on things that don't make you happy. ;)
    I have an idea for a story that could potentially be a roleplay. It would be about people exploring the building of a mysterious company.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    But knowing my skills, it probably wouldn't be very good.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    No way to tell unless you go for it, mate. ;)
    I'm not usually into saying stuff like this, but I feel like a flaming pile of hot garbage...
    Myu
    Myu
    i wouldve added more but character limit.
    i suffered from terrible anxiety a few weeks ago. talking to friends and trying to forget about the problem helps.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I will try those things, but I might end up dropping the class.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Honestly, at this point, it's best to do whatever makes you happy, and if dropping the class helps you achieve that, then it may be in your best interests to do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom