Reepicheep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate World of Tanks, and yet I still play it....
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    @Jetstream ∞ hates life, yet still goes through it. Nice job, lord jet.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I tried to quit already
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Not 100% sure how to respond to that, so I'll just say that the reason I don't quit that game is because I've put too much time into it, and likewise some one shouldn't quit life because they've put too much time into it.
    Just found out that 1.3.6 most likely won't come out this year, at least I can focus on other things now.
    Made a few sprites for an idea some one came up with called The Fog.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    The question is, why did I post that? Or this, for that matter.
    That time when you post the wrong number in the 'Count to the highest number before a staff member posts' :sigh:
    I've checked everywhere I can think of for updates about 10 times today, most of them clustered together. I need a hobby.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    You could always make that your hobby, like I did...
    Made a loading circle clock face in-game, then took snapshots of it and made it a gif (and stuck it as my avatar).
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Why does my computer want to save this as a jpg it's an animation
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    @neoselket
    If you haven't gotten it yet try writing .gif at the end of the name you save it under.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Yeah, it says "save as gif" but the default name it gives ends in .jpg, so i just have to delete that. Still annoying though.
    Maybe they'll do a Halloween update.....
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Terraria has a Halloween event that happens natuarrly.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    @AMudkipMain I know they do, but it's also a good time to release an update like 1.3.6.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    They will release the update when it is done
    ...do you know the Narnia chronicles?
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Yes, I actually read the books last year, though I'd been meaning to for about five years before. Why do you ask?
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    Most likely the name: Reepicheep is the name of a mouse in Narnia.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    *Facepalm*
    It's been almost a month since we've gotten an update on PC 1.3.6, all the other PC updates were about a week apart....
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    @GawenStarTeller
    Actually, they were. Up until the last background preview, that was 1 week and 5 days after the last update, and the last background preview was 26 days ago. So unless I'm missing some, four out of five 1.3.6 updates are a week apart. Feel free to check it, just search for posts by member Safeman and calculate the difference in dates.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Oh wait, my apologies. I thought you were talking about the time between each update for Terraria, like 1.3.5 to 1.3.6, haha.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Oh no, that would be way off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom