InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• <removed my me because it was stupid>
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I know that, but I don't know what I did wrong there.
    I mean, I hardly post on every sub you see here except five nights at Freddy's.
    Look at my karma in those areas.
    I'm just confused. Something's wrong with that community (yokaiwatch)
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    It's kind of moot without the context, though. For all we know you could have been spewing sunshines and rainbows on all the other subreddits whereas you used a bunch of racial slurs or something there (exaggerated, of course).

I doubt one post is enough to determine whether or not an entire sub-section is downvote happy.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yeah, I guess I was a little pissed. I just got rid of it. That was stupid
    OH MY FREAKING GOD BENDY AND HELLO NEIGHBOR ARE CROSSING OVER
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    M̵k̵a̸y̷,̶ ̸s̸o̶ ̶I̸ ̷u̸n̵d̵e̷r̸s̸t̶a̸n̶d̴ ̴t̸h̴e̸ ̴c̸o̷n̸n̵e̵c̸t̶i̵o̸n̸ ̷w̷i̶t̴h̷ ̵t̵h̴e̷ ̷B̷A̸T̸I̶M̴ ̸t̸r̷a̶i̷l̴e̷r̴.̴.̴.̸ ̷b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̵h̶a̴t̷ ̸a̵b̷o̴u̷t̷ ̶t̴h̸e̴ ̴H̵e̸l̴l̴o̷ ̶N̵e̸i̵g̶h̶b̷o̸r̵ ̸o̵n̷e̷?̴
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    N̸e̵v̶e̶r̷m̴i̵n̶d̸,̶ ̶I̸ ̵s̴a̶w̵ ̶t̴h̶a̷t̷ ̶f̵r̸a̷m̷e̸ ̸t̴h̴e̶r̶e̴ ̵a̶t̸ ̸t̵h̷e̷ ̶e̸n̴d̸ ̴;̵)̴
    Myu
    Myu
    huh. i wonder how that will play out.
    What's a huge fuel for nostalgia for each of your favorite games? For me, the Terraria sound track, and the Overwatch practice range.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    "It's only been 10 years" even for people, that is a long time, think about how old that game would be equivalently, given how much tech ages in 1 year.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Yeah, and the cool thing about perspective is how it changes. For me, 10 years is over 50% of how long I've been alive. But for someone in there 50's, 10 years seems like a much shorter span of time, compared to the rest of their life. Think of how much has changed in the last 50 years, and compare that to my 10 years. Here I am, talking about nostalgia, when there are people who have seen so much more!
    Myu
    Myu
    anything from the DS. namely 5th gen pokemon and the mystery dungeon games :')
    The comments on Behind The Meme's videos are unnecessary. It's sad.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    doxing him was unnecessary too. I guess people do anything to protect memes? :thinking:
    I will protect memes with all my might, the culture of the internet cannot be ruined by one man.
    MEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Have you ever gotten emotionally unstable just because of a video game? Because that's almost happening to me. (more below)
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    uh i was raging in terraria and minecraft once
    Myu
    Myu
    splatoon. :)
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Rayman Origins did that to me when it took me 60+ attempts to beat a certain end game level just to get a speed trophy for getting to the checkpoint before the timer runs out.
    I'm shocked that the amount of people that got into Cuphead on this forum is amazing, but Bendy and the Ink Machine hardly had an influence
    Myu
    Myu
    were trying to forget about that game and its fandom...
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    God damnit, not you too...
    I thought the TCF was more mature than that
    Octaverei
    Octaverei
    it's probably because bendy wasn't complete when it came out. Also, bendy isn't as classic as cuphead. Everything in cuphead is extremely old-school. Bendy is quit modern in comparsion as it is in 3d and horror games weren't a thing yet.
    The Terraria soundtrack is a great fuel for nostalgia.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The Terraria ost to me will never get old to listen to. I still enjoy listening to all of it, from the Overworld theme, to the Corruption, Jungle, Hallow.

I do love a lot of video game ost in general. It feels even better to own the OST officially as well. I have the Terraria ost as part of my music for my MP3 player.
    [Overwatch] Level 100! Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    SteelSt0rmMaster
    SteelSt0rmMaster
    I'm level 200, get good or I'll report you to Blizzard for throwing you stupid bronze player. Just kidding, congrats! I wish you luck going for 200 and above!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom