Sash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @Leinfors so I just realised that Microsoft bought mojang. if they set up to buy Re-Logic.. would your team sell? I'm so deeply curious.
    Sash
    Sash
    its impossible to live life without making assumptions. infact your vision is mainly assumptions as an actual sense. if we were to swing that pedulum the other way I'm sure you have made plenty regarding me.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I sure as heck hope not, Microsoft sucks.
    Sash
    Sash
    To be honest Microsoft are pretty incredible. when something is wrong then sure its a pain... but their OS is unparalleled still to this day. they have always maintained lead since day one pretty much. ill say again incredible. . not only that they produce top line hardware in categories that they shouldn't. its a game over on the theoretical monopoly board. gg
    @Aurora3500 so will you play a game or 2 with me? I promise you will have fun :)
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello Sash,

We ask that you not spam profile posts in quick succession like this. One post is enough and if you have more content to add, you can use the comment button to add more to your posts. Because your extra profile posts were exactly the same, I've deleted the 3 extra posts.
    Sash
    Sash
    no worries. wanna come play?
    WLOP is my inspiration. my idol. my rival. I'm so inferior in comparison. he is incredible. match him now? 5 years high load. minimum. ....
    Sash
    Sash
    and then.. he will be 5 years further.. talk about a hard target.. i dont know if I can do it.. I have self doubt. bleak. lol.. but. I wont stop. *grabs stylus.. play to win.
    How come you abandoned 'From pixels to perspective'?
    Reactions: Sash
    Sash
    Sash
    to be honest bro I completely forgot about it lol.. that would be like 2 years ago I think? I decided to make mfriends and enemies across the globe for a while I guess.. now ill most likely shift back into art phase for a period.. then back to terraria when the time comes..
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Yeah, around a year ago. Glad to see you're back!
    Sash
    Sash
    well I never left.. I just was in the game rather than creating images.. its a shift I have been looking for ward too and thanks man means a lot <3
    anyone got any very cool tunes to share? I'm open to anything. extra weird and funky? smooth? lol
    Myu
    Myu
    katamari damacy ost
    Sash
    Sash
    lol cool ty <3
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Two steps from hell.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    i have no idea if that's legal to post on this site
    Sash
    Sash
    why whats wrong about it?probably tho.. I'm pretty oblivious to these sorts of things.. ill evade something I cant see but ill just violate everything without realising on tea break..
    Sash
    Sash
    for the record I don't care about views I just thought it was cool. I stream now not make videos..
    so my target has been to conjure S RANK PvP battles LOL. finaly I think I cracked steam consensus.. results. need result. soldat. that's all
    if I'm not eating or sleeping.. ill be streaming hardcore expert terraria. right now I'm eating.. lol #clockinghours
    Sash
    Sash
    it actually duplicates. as much as I want it to stay you cant leave that in lol. its too broken.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I've long since replicated this issue and we have the method of doing so logged in our system. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom