1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DankySkeleton

1. aWolfen
    aWolfen
    i'm going to assume you mean the kind that's atmospheric and psycological and not riddled with anime or jumpscares

so
    i hear Evil Within 2 is better than the first
    Oct 23, 2017
  2. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Yea like that one, i like these ones (Doki Doki Literature Club more like Doki Doki Trash Club)
    Oct 23, 2017
  3. Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Amnesia is pretty good (too good for my tastes, I chickened out fairly early on).
    Oct 23, 2017
  4. aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Amnesia is pretty dated and pretty jumpscary imo.
    Oct 23, 2017
  5. MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Doom 64
    Oct 23, 2017
  6. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Silent hills and resident evil series is pretty good.
    Oct 23, 2017
  7. aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I don't know about you guys but Bloodborne freaked me out constantly
    Oct 23, 2017
  8. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Luckily i do have a ps4 copy of it and it's have the same gameplay of dark souls.
    Oct 23, 2017
  9. MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    It has almost the exact opposite and Papa Guacamole teaches you.
    Oct 23, 2017
  10. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I Can't Escape: Darkness is great for atmospheric horror and classic dungeon crawling. It doesn't do jump scares or the traditional methods, but does make it feel like you are being pulled deeper into lethal darkness. The darkness can actually kill you in this game.
    Oct 23, 2017
  11. Myu
    Myu
    DankySkeleton, can you stop making fun of the fact I do not like a game you like? Thank you, I would appreciate it.

However, I recommend Silent Hill 1-4, Resident Evil 1-4/7, imscared, Albino Lullaby, The Cat Lady, Fran Bow and Fatal Frame.
    Oct 23, 2017
  12. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Amnesia is also a fairly scary game as the others have mentioned. Though because the events are scripted with the enemies, and there aren't many random elements that does slightly reduce the horror playing it a second time though imo.
    Oct 23, 2017
  13. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Ok Myu i will stop making fun of you that the game you hate, i like, no more, gone, never do this again.
    Oct 23, 2017
  14. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    Or any games i like but you hate it, i accept your opinions.
    Oct 23, 2017
  15. Myu
    Myu
    Okay. Just leave it. I know now. Thank you.
    Oct 23, 2017
  16. DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    No problem, i glad you said that.
    Oct 23, 2017
  17. Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Dying light
    Oct 23, 2017