• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Artie
Artie
139 words of pure introduction...
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Around 500 to do the same and establish some semblance of a plot. Now to another 500 or less to resolve that and other things. Still need to work in the whole '3' thing into there but already had ideas from a while ago.
Artie
Artie
I've already got the '3' thing tied into the very essence of the story, fortunately
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I'm currently considering dropping it as a contest entry and just post it as a story. When it comes to writing and short stories, it's hard to have even a simple plot and have it all be resolved in less than 1,000 words in a clear, concise manner.

In short, I fully expect that the winners of that category are going to be bits of poetry if anything writing related does win.
Artie
Artie
I've been thinking about the same thing. The word limit really bothers me on this one.
Artie
Artie
I mean, I feel like I've just started and I already have 1/4 of the thing.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
1,000 words works for poetry... but short stories, not so much. Literally, you have to have a simple plot and not use any sort of dialogue.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
By the way, I'm not telling you to not go through with this thing you're writing. Personally, the site needs more people who do writing instead of any forms of visual art.
Artie
Artie
Yeahh, and then you have to worry about keeping your readers interested. I'm afraid such a 'bare' story might be rather boring to read.
Top Bottom