LuciousTPK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I always imagined this place as if it were like that state i live in (Arkansas). Everyone knows Everyone here cx such a small world.
    Haven't seen you aroynd at all recently. I haven't received any alerts from your story thread, or in fact from anything. Still having problems with her?
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Not much of a battle if I agree that my profile is no more of a wasteland than the planet Pandora XD
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Wow such cynical things,
    You say about yourself.
    Keep optimistic.
    It's good for your health.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    I am optimistic, but its hard to be optimistic of facts (and by facts i mean my opinion that everyone would likely agree with cx)
    I just looked at my likes for once and noticed that i have 123 more likes then what i did at TO XD
    Reactions: Folder
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    XD to be fair you likely have more skills
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    But also to be fair to myself, in the long run im doing MUCH better on TCF than i was on TO. That and i am more envolved (Well if you dont count the Clan Council but i kinda failed at that so i dont wanna remember it XD loki would know @Loki )
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Considering you were on TO before you were on TCF, you now have more experience with forums as well.
    Just messaged mystery, could be my chance to really help TCF...or fail again xc so nervous.
    Anyone want me to write them a poem that will be used in #21 CC? Ill have a thread dedicated to you and the poem as well.
    My friend onced asked me in game as a joke if i wanted ginger ale in which i mistakened him for saying gender male. The following (contuined
    *title unlocked* only terrarian that hasnt followed red since the launch of this website XD no seriously i havnt even followed then unfollow
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    Same here actually.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Its not as rare as you would imagine really, honestly i had no idea what a red was when i first saw terraria but i was young back then, this is more of what you might have heard from me and my very...awful and illiterate age...-> "HOLY CRAP DEY HAV JETPAKS? OH MY GAWD MUST HAVE. It just sickens me to look at my old self and just have to face palm DX how did i spawn from that person again?
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    I haven't followed Red either. Only mod I follow is Tunnel King.
    Beautiful poem you submitted. Props to you good sir.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Thank you! It is an actual thread dedicated to a famous terraria but I don't know if he saw it sadly, if you look through my profile you can see where he requested a poem.
    That story of mine is finished, if you still want to make your own story using that world as a base. I even left the end of it open ended.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Nothing else really. But on the bright side, you'll pretty much be writing an official side story hahaha! I'll make sure the guys give it a read. Theres no rush though, you cant rush writing, no matter what form it takes.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Yeah, i wish people realized that, not that i have ran into anyone like that, writing is something that takes weeks on end (Its almost a miracle i get these stories done in days, let along a week like Blue's took, so i can keep up with people) but i know one day someone will come by and not realize the time it takes.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Also if you could, start a convo with me to further discuss details about the story, i would hate to leave the story concepts out in the open on my profile so it spoils it before they even read the story (Even though the only real population that looks on my profile is likely me cx)
    I need someone who has the time and knowledge of literature to be my reviser for my thread Stories of You. you will get credit! :)
    I hate having the uncanny ability to miss such important details, but be able to easily get the smallest of details licked. i tick myself of
    Im taking spriting classes using a game called sandbox. Its not the greatest teacher but at least its something! :D
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    Same here, that is where I made my first sprites, I almost have a full set.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom