ReusableLime20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have decided to use comic sans as my Augmented TCF font.
    Reactions: Realith
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Why exactly?
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I liked it when I saw it, and I was too lazy to look at the others.
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    Wait. Do you mean augmented ... as in the MATRIX?!?! Dununununu! (intense music plays in background.)
    I just checked Terraria's Facebook page and there was so much salt from someone about 1.3 not releasing. He/she compared it to Rust (1/2)
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    saying that it was ridiculous that a game with better graphics should come out faster than Terraria 1.3 did. I don't think they took into account that (A) Terraria likely has a smaller dev team, (B) they prefer quality over speed, and (C) it's not an update, it's a do-over.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    People who complain about the speed of 1.3.'s release should go take a look at the devs on the Aether team (the mod for Minecraft). Man, I remember when I was excited it would release...

... back in grade 7, five years ago.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It's not really fair to compare a mod being made by a team of fans for free to a major content patch being made by an official team of developers.

That said, the only time people really have the right to be angry at development taking too long is when it's some kind of kickstarter project that they paid to make a reality.
    I notice that the funniest things I hear are either from me or people on this forum, or a few of my IRL friends.
    To any devs on Terraria: Your credits are great because they don't last long, and many other companies drag theirs out.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    ...maybe it's because terraria has a small dev team?
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I know, but there was a discussion on a thread about how they joked about triple A dev teams and their credits, but I think part of the reason AAA's have long credits is because they drag them out. It's almost ridiculous.
    I just realized I have a ((5/x) * creativity) chance of getting some sort of reward from the latest contest (1/2)
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    X being the amount of people who enter, not counting the participation trophy.
    117 Likes = Master Chief Confirmed. On an unrelated note, how do you upload images to this forum again?
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Upload the image to imgur.com . Once that's done, hover your mouse over the image to see a drop-down arrow on the top right of the image. You'll see an option to "get shareable links". Click on that, and copy the one for "BBCode".
    Octaverei
    Octaverei
    or use
    I'm so close to one hundred likes, that at this point people would stop giving them to me because that's just my luck.
    Reactions: DARK SNIPR LORD
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    "likes" are a mere digital number, an, admittedly, ultimately nigh worthless digital number created for the website , a few pixels on your screen.

I'd recommend you don't get too stressed or worried about them.
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I'm not worried, that's just how life works for me. I get close to a goal unrelated to me, and then I inexplicably stop getting closer.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Well, you're at 101 likes right now, so...

maybe you're focusing too much on what you perceive you can't reach.
    Mario is a psychopath. Killing hundreds of innocent mushroom people, as well as goombas and koopas. He also has no respect for Luigi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom