Orion_Bright
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WZfgcxJ.jpg
    I know certain parts look like vomit, but I'm proud of it so yippie
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    https://griffdebiff.deviantart.com/ Imgur made the quality a little bit lower, so go check it out on my DA and while you're there, show my account a little bit of love to help me grow. Thanks!
    Time to meme last one of year come mon griff provide us a fresh meme
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    oh :red: someone was talking to me... over two weeks ago, dammit...
    uhh,
    meme, okei here you go little boy, enjoy your fresh memes from the memery
    lxF8fDy.png
    Original maymay i think maybe
    SunSset
    SunSset
    Hortatory!
    Ajit pai: hey I’m rich af, you know what would be better? GETTING EVEN MORE RICH AF EVRN THO I CAN AFFORD LITTERALY EVERYTHING :<>

Everyone else: NO

Ajit pai: DGAf still gonna steal all yo children and moneys

Everyone else: backlash*

Ajit pai: dabs*
    almost everyone in my class has been thinking I was gay, including the girl I like ;-;
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    Nothing against gay people, my uncle was gay (rest in piece) but i'm a little pissed, with a tad bit of "aww crap this is quite the pickle" thrown in there
    SunSset
    SunSset
    Maui gave me a wowie
    Super deep thought that will blow yoour mind bruv but its too big to put in 1 status alone incoming
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    If aliens were to determine what kind of beings we are by only looking at our song lyrics they would think we have some kind of weird obsession with our children by all the "babys" we put in them. assuming they understand our stupid languages that is
    The day of doom is nearly upon us, I really hope we are able to keep the internet the way it is
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I would bet that surely, if the FCC does succeed in getting rid of Net Neutrality, the backlash would surely be immense and people would be losing their seats in office over it. Hopefully the politicians understand this.
    May we pray that the army's of Quackity never hear of our peaceful village up here. For if the days come, they shall raid us
    Thank you everyone who has risked their lives for the freedom of Canada, and thank you everyone who died for the freedom of Canada.
    Reactions: VantaRose44
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Well, it isn't our fault you guys learn our celebrations. We can't very well be expected to remember every holiday. Also, Remembrance Day is pretty similar to Veterans Day anyway (or Memorial Day, I suppose).
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    We don't learn your celebrations, we just know them because we are right beside you guys. I would think it would go the opposite way as well, but that is not apparently how it happens
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I would agree, Biff. The large majority of Americans are pretty close minded. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom