EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like a terrible person right now...
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I'm feeling better now. I've been under a lot of stress, and some negativity built up, so one person got upset at me, which was enough to unbottle all that negativity. When I get upset I kinda exaggerate to myself what makes me upset, like if I make someone upset, I feel like I've made everyone upset, when I do something bad, I feel like everything I've ever done was bad.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    It seems to be a common trend around here nowadays for everyone to explode out of nowhere like unguided bombs. Mind you Eevee this isn’t directed at you because you’re actually somewhat tame as far as this goes.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Hey, don't worry Eevee, I tend to exadgerate a bunch tooo
    Tomorrow will be the time I will return to the living hell that is my Alolan Vulpix hunt. Wish me luck!
    Reactions: Realith
    Realith
    Realith
    Patience is key EeveeWarrior! You can do it! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و
    Random, but I had a thought. What if Team Rainbow Rocket Giovanni vs. Team Rocket Giovanni? Same thing between other Team bosses and their Team Rainbow Rocket counterparts. Think it'd be a battle for the ages.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Should have been more clear on that. I mean with the whole idea of the Team Rainbow Rocket members vs. their counterparts from the games. That would be one awesome battle royale to see, admittedly.
    Myu
    Myu
    i was replying to @EeveeWarrior's comment about maxie and archie facing off against each other.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Oh... welp...

Added: Nothing wrong with this, mind you, but why are Archie and Maxie always depicted as something like a gay couple in fan stuff? Again, nothing wrong with it I just find a little strange.
    I'm in some intense pain right now. hoping it will get better soon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Gas pains do suck too. Though, nothing that going to the bathroom and farting for a few minutes can't fix.
    That is the oddest thing I've ever said there...
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I went to the bathroom and have been gassy for the past hour, some of the pain has gone away, but some of the higher up pain is still there.
    Realith
    Realith
    Hope you get Better EeveeWarrior! !(•̀ᴗ•́)و
    Well now I'm sad.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Found out my mom, the only person bringing in money in my house, just got laid off.
    Myu
    Myu
    oh ouch... i hope she can find another job quickly.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Hopefully, yeah. On the plus side, she'll be around the house more, so dad won't be lonely while I'm at school, and at least she will get a check and unemployment, so we aren't just suddenly out of money. Another downside, however, is that now I need a new senior project.
    I'm a bit disappointed that I seem to be the only one here being part of Team Rainbow Rocket
    Myu
    Myu
    team skull is the cool team, nerd >:^)
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    T_T (Cyrus is not amused.)
    Socks are the hardest clothes for me to find. I like long socks, but it's hard to find them big enough to wear without squeezing my legs.
    Reactions: OptiPri
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    My legs are decently large, so even if the socks fit around my feet, my legs are another story.
    I just realized that I like to stand on the front of my feet for some reason
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Yeah, maybe I am doing something along those lines.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I kinda do that when I run up stairs. Though, that's it with me. I mean, I'm not doing it fully on my toes or else that'd feel very unpleasant but close enough to what the human foot can comfortably allow.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I find myself kinda doing it frequently when I'm standing or walking around, though I don't do it as much when wearing shoes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom