Terraria Community Forums

Dg-vr
Dg-vr
probably must be on hiatus until they finsih console 1.3, or even have started from scratch once more. :/
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
At this point, almost regarding it a bit like Half-Life 2: Episode 3 or Half-Life 3. Likely might not happen but you still feel some amount of hope that it might happen because you've gotten no news hinting towards the contrary.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Just so you know I’m genuinely curious because it looked like a better overhaul of what we already have, which mind you isn’t as bad as it sounds really.
I just hope they can pull it off otherwise it’ll all prove to be false hopes and an exercise in futility.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Hoping we get more than just ambiguity like what happened with the game series of a different company I mentioned.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I forgot
You mean edge of space, cos that was a train wreck sold half-done onto the market by a bunch of money-hungry sellouts.
FlyKip
FlyKip
My opinion: if it's vaporware I'm gonna be pissed. Besides, I don't really care that much as long as it comes out.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
That wasn't what I was referring to as I completely forgot that Edge of Space existed. Was referring to what I mentioned in my previous post.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I think we’re all thinking that, Smurf Frogger, and I for sure am gonna be disappointed if all it was is simply a ton of wasted time and money.
Back
Top Bottom