Realith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, "May you never bear fruit again!" Immediately the tree withered. -Matthew 21:18–22
    Realith
    Realith
    21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” -Matthew 21:21-22
    Realith
    Realith
    Essentially, if you truly believe whatever you pray for to happen, in time it probably will!
    o(^▽^)o
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    It's the Biblical equivalent of "Be careful what you wish for; you will regret it, and you will receive it".
    “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
    Also, why is it Realith?
    Realith
    Realith
    I dunno, sounds kinda cool to me. It came from "Realithon" but then decided to shorten it. Also, I thought of the former name myself but apparently its also the name of some website!
    (/^▽^)/
    N
    NDRDRGN
    ReusableLime? Why that username?
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    It was my Xbox Live random name, and I grew attached to it.
    I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. -Psalms 104:33
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15
    Realm of insanity?! I wanna go there!
    Reactions: Realith
    Realith
    Realith
    Come along! Everyone is welcome! Though I must warn you, It ain't a piece of cake to live here! (ノ^∇^)
    N
    NDRDRGN
    Yeah, I can handle not a piece of cake. :) :)
    Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Realith
    Realith
    Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. -Ephesians 4:2-3
    As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. -Proverbs 27:17
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Whoever spares the rod hates their children,
    but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them. -Proverbs 13:24

It feels good to have a place to quote scripture and not feel like an outsider(besides church, of course)
    Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
    Do to others as you would have them do to you. -Luke 6:31
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! -Acts 5:29
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Insert overused "but what if I'm a masochist" joke here
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If only everyone followed that. Well... either the world be much more chaotic OR it'd be a better place if they did.
    Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." -Isaiah 30:21
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom