The Water Bolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, Expert Plantera is IMPOSSIBLE. Crystal Bullet Megashark, Holy Arrow Stormbow, Melee setup Baghnakhs. . . NOTHING. Any help?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Stage 1 is just petals, which are fairly fast but simple to avoid, and the spike balls; an arena with an open floor will be no problem, the spike balls will just fall out of it and stop bouncing.

Stage 2 requires keeping distance from the chompers while you whittle down their numbers, then focus firing Plantera. In both forms, you will have to watch for the 3 grappling arms.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Oh certainly not necessary; I've never once used the Nurse for a Plantera fight. Its definitely an evasion issue with Plantera; she isn't particularly fast, and doesn't exactly have projectile spam. The Jungle is just inherently cramped, which is why you need to make your own room. :)
    The Water Bolt
    The Water Bolt
    I guess she isn't TOO fast. She kinda does have a bit of projectile spam, but I guess that's just Shield of C'thulhu dash timing (or should I swap that with CoM?). 3* bigger arena coming up I guess. Thanks.
    Just got 2 jungle keys in 20 minutes for my ranged char! If I use one and the other is in my piggy bank, will both disintegrate?
    The Water Bolt
    The Water Bolt
    IDK, I just think I read somewhere (a wiki perhaps) that when used, ALL of your biome keys in the world get deleted (which is stupid), but I'm worried anyway I guess.
    The Water Bolt
    The Water Bolt
    Hadn't considered that. Thanks.
    The Water Bolt
    The Water Bolt
    Oh. Thought you weren't joking. Might just try it anyway because I don't exactly need 2 pirahna guns. It would save a BIT of gold for reforging, but isn't necessary. Will post the results I guess.
    Any tips for Expert-mode Plantera as a Ranger? I don't plan on Storm-bow + Holy Arrows again, but that could work. Looking for other strats.
    Reactions: groundhog05
    W1K
    W1K
    Megashark with Crystal Bullets is not a piercing weapon but outputs an insane dps still. Otherwise, Megashark with meteor bullets can grant a bit of piercing but I wouldn't suggest it as dps loses greatly. Crystal Darts don't specifically pierce but they bounce between enemies making them effectivelly a multi-target weapon. Ichor Darts don't pierce but they shoot multiple projectiles in a big spread.
    W1K
    W1K
    Also the Tendrils don't regrow unlike WoF's hungries. Or maybe they do but just way too slow to be an issue. I can ensure once the tendrils are daelt with, Plantera is a joke. Dealing with them fast without dying is the real issue.
    The Water Bolt
    The Water Bolt
    Okay, so Megashark with Crystal Bullets should work anyway, with some added help of the Crimson spell tome. Thanks for the feedback.
    Wow. 3 Nymphs, 3 metal detectors. Frost keys and the three fishing parts for the cell phone, however. . .
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Are you on Expert or no?
    The Detector is 100% on Expert, 50% on normal.
    The Water Bolt
    The Water Bolt
    Not on expert. It's only 1 out of 8 for that to happen, but considering the rarity of Nymphs. . . The thing is, I've only seen one Nymph before 1.3.
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Lucky.
    You seem awesome and cheerful and have a generic name based on Terraria.

I like that.
    The new forums are live! Huzzah! All is good once more. Those spoilers though. That cultist summon. CAN'T WAIT!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom