Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Dark age will begin, If net neutrality is gone.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Not only US government though, look's like they have ear plugs when It's about listening to people.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, see, $$$$$ rules here in the US of A. If you have enough $$$$ you can get practically anything you want by paying congressmen to vote in your favor.... within reason. It's really a battle between getting as much $$$$ as you can and self-preservation (IE, not angering voters too much)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, at least we know where can find the "Corruption biome".
    Based on that teaser about a new music, what are the chances of surging a toy related biome?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Unless they plan on adding a new event, that might be a new biome, and based on the cartoon she mentions as refference, It's somewhat related to dolls.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Someone brought up something interesting to think about. Winnie The Pooh is a fairy tale and relates to toys. The Hallow is a fairy tale inspired biome. What if a boss based on that? Or an event? Only saying this as there's enough minibiomes and major biomes. Any more would run the risk of the map feeling too cluttered with stuff.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I only know one thing, that probably will mean new summon/s.
    Due to eletricity problems in my house, for safety I'm not going to be using my pc for some time. Using smartphone to send message.
    Since Terraria added that beacon for the dd2 event, I believe the same thing could be used to allow a Zombie survival game.
    Look's like 1.3.6 update will basically be the graphical/blocks and furniture update :/
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Better than no update at all. Everything's getting a nice touch-up though and I think this is the perfect time for a lot of players to get into building
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I'm not really the kind of player that spends lots of time building in games, I preffer exploring actually, so the update certainly is not for me.
    My ability in writing in portuguese is good, so good, that sometimes when writing in english it's rules enter into action.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom