EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really should exercise more. I already have a chubby tummy, and I have a big appetite, so if I don't exercise I might get fat.
    Reactions: neoselket
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    SAME THO! I don't really like fruits in general, their taste paired with their texture is too odd for me. I prefer vegetable over fruits any day of the week even though I'm not too fond of vegetables to begin with.
    Myu
    Myu
    i prefer fruits, because theyre sweeter... bleh
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I don't care much for fruits for the same reasons, there's this taste I can't really describe, and I don't like it. I actually quite like vegetables, especially stir fried. And I like fruit juice, just not fruits themselves.
    I try to be a lot cleaner than I probably should be. I take frequent showers after going to the bathroom, and get sudden urges to wash hands
    Ori
    Ori
    You could make sure it's the things you will touch that get the excessive cleaning rather than your skin taking the blow :)
    Myu
    Myu
    oof yeah i have a lot of dry skin on my hands bc of that :')
    Ori
    Ori
    I used to have that as a bad habit, now I don't. Not because I clean everything more (which I should) I just try to not compulsively wash my hand every time they touch something new I try to wait until I need to do something where I know my hands have to be hygienic
    I probably need to talk to someone about my problems, cause oh boy am I having problems right now.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I'm open if you'd like to talk to me.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'll be around for the rest of the day, if you want to pm me. If not, that's totally understandable.
    The ultimate Pokemon Mystery Dungeon challenge: Beat one without crying.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    They are good games, but they are overated. GTI is still my least favorite.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    i mean like i see myself as the pokemon i'm playing so if i shipped myself with my partner that'd be both weird and sad since they're fictional

First one's hard to do though, and I haven't personally accomplished it. Even GTI had me in tears, mostly because of how drawn out the ending was.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I understand that, but lots of people I know who see the player as just a character rather than themselves, so to them it's perfectly fine.
    My life is a big blurry question mark right now and I hate it
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Update: I'm back at home where I can be alone, feel like I need to cry but am finding myself unable to cry.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I'm sorry things aren't going well for you. :( If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I don't even know what's going on, I'm just feeling :red:ty in general right now.
    The weirdest :red: happens in my art class. Like a girl cradling a pineapple in her arms calling it her child.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    There was also the time someone had a temper tantrum when the teacher was breaking crayons for a project in another class.
    Myu
    Myu
    oh :red: sorry that was me. i drank too much and thought the pineapple was takumi
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Oh, in that case you're good. It makes perfect sense now that I know what was happening
    Ugh, I have no romantic chances with like, anyone I know, and I'm so antisocial the chances of meeting someone new is like 1%
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    basically me.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    All the guys I know are straight, all the girls are either in a relationship or lesbian, so it's not even like I could but it would be awkward, it's that I straight up can't. The only people I know that I would have any sort of chance with are people I know online, which wouldn't work because I only know them online.
    I want to draw more, but I want to try drawing digital so I can decide which I like more. Oh, and have a room so I can have some privacy.
    It's not easy being the only optimist you know, especially when nearly everyone you know is pessimistic, depressed, or both.
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I think I just want to be happy and I hope others can be as well, so if bad stuff happens to me I try to shrug it off as bad luck and move on, and if I see others with problems I try to help best I can. Sometimes you just get dealt a bad hand, so just do your best with what you have. In the end it doesn't matter if you win or lose, what matters is if you had fun playing.
    Myu
    Myu
    dont catch my crippling pessimism and nihilism, stay away from me
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Nah, I'm not worried. Here, have a hug! *Hug*
    Ugh, I have so many games I want to get for the switch when I get a switch. Splatoon, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario... Bleh...
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    And I have to get Ultra Sun as well... Which will put me back for awhile. I guess I have to hope I get money for Christmas...
    Playing Arms for the first time. I'm playing as JoJoBot, and my friend is Captain Swole, who wields the Almighty Banhammer.
    Should I get Crypt of the NecroDancer? Especially since it's on a huge sale right now?
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Do you want it?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Necrodancer's pretty groovy, both figuratively and literally. Only flaw is the terrible voice acting.

It ought to last you quite a while, too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom