Realith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a fun profile...?
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    As for the part about God being everywhere you have to understand that he isn't of this world, he doesn't have a body like the rest of us. He knows everything and is all powerful, and if you think about it if you knew everything it would be like you were everywhere. So he's not actually everywhere, though we can feel his presence though the Holy Spirit.
    (cont)
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Also if God were in fact just the universe, wouldn't it be weird if the universe came to live in the universe to teach the universe about the universe?

(Great, now I'm one of those people....)
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Well, the best we can all do is follow what we feel is right, there's no way to tell who, if anyone, will great you after death. I was just trying to explain why God (as a being) isn't a dictator, more of a judge.
    Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. Psalms 51:5
    Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labour. Proverbs 12:24
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    You’re wrong about the second part though
    Laziness results in doing :red: all and getting fat until you implode like a forming black hole
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord.
    Realith
    Realith
    Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 1 Peter 3:15
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
    Colossians 3:15
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
    Psalm 95:1-2
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
    Psalm 119:105
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    "I fear no man... but that THING. It scares me..." -TF2 Heavy
    :p
    23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
    Reactions: neoselket
    Realith
    Realith
    24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23-24
    God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight.
    Psalm 119:143

Hey, it almost matches!
    Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
    Realith
    Realith
    1 Thessalonians 5:15
    Better to be lowly in spirit along with the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud. Proverbs 16:19
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I live a very humble life, and I'm fine with that. I don't want the stresses and the needless complication that other people have in their lives. Mine's nice and simple and I'd rather it stay that way.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I'd be more than fine living a simple life as long as it was sufficient enough for me to live without fear of starvation. All those "deserved" and "awesome" things more often than not mean more responsibility than some people can bear in the longer run and even then, those who are in high positions and earn a lot money, find themselves so busy they can't really think of living a healthy life.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    But nothing is truly deserved, only earned, the most we really need to live our lives is food, a place to sleep, decent job ( including self employment ) and happiness ( which can be religion for some ), the rest is a burden holding a small reward in the end of it. And pride is only good in small doses when it becomes confidence.
    I was on Imgur a few days ago and ran into some people who were clearly atheists. When I said "I think science should be taught objectively and creationism and evolution should be taught together in schools as theories, they basically said "You're wrong" and offered no evidence to prove that I was. This world is a sorry place for we Christians.
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    This has got to be the longest profile post + comment I have ever seen. That being said, it's been kept friendly the whole time.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Christianity never instructed anybody to kill anybody, in fact, Jesus said the opposite. The only Christians who did kill for the faith, Catholics (during the Crusades), have since repented and admitted they were wrong.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Now one *could* make an argument that God ordered the complete extermination of everybody in what would be Israel back in the day, but that was to Jews, and that was before Christianity came about, so that isn't really fair to apply that to Christians.
    You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. -Isaiah 26:3
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

I just post the daily verse at biblegateway.com and try to see if it sort of matches your verse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom