Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Confession: I always like to move my eyes in a way that makes me seem like I am lying in order to cause a scene. It works 7 out of 10 times.
    Forget stocks. If I play my money right I will be able to keep my store getting the :red: I need.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Mind controlling profligates is fine every now and then. But its more fun to raise demand for useful foods.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I'm the reason why the "odd" section stays stocked.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I can scarcely eat normie food. I need bitter and powerful food. I need a direct source of power .
    It's times like this that make me look at my compendium. Should I be naughty? Should I be nice? Is there a difference with me?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Sometimes you have to spread a little madness though. Otherwise people won't have a metric to live their life. They will be confused. In the bad way.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Without chaos there will be nothingness.
    Remember that scene in ghost busters where they let out all the ghosts?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    That sort of situation is what will happen if they kill NN.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    So. If you don't want me being released onto the streets at night to do as i please, lets once again vote to keep NN. Eventually they will just say :red: it and throw out the control needy gits and any chance of them passing their laws.
    Microsoft edge is acting a lot like a virus when it annoys me on opening chrome.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    A virus is any program that causes detrimental effects to your machine. That includes annoying :red: instances of nagging.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I could remove it. Yes. I definitely could. But I want to be sure there are no consequences in doing that. If you don't know what I mean, just ignore the fact that your printer ink seems to run out earlier than normal.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Yeah, I eventually tossed t from my toolbar. Every time I opened a different browser, it popped up a notification saying it was better.
    Technology on this particular world is spread thin and dragged long.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    That's one way of looking at it, but it could also be said that we have come an extremely long way in the last 100 years. It's a matter of perspective.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    In every sector there is a group of beings who simply don't try as hard as all the others. That's why they are in a group of their own. That's why they have their resources mined out from under them.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    And they eventually lose their :red: and destroy eachother.
    I don't ask people to donate to cancer research. They can if they want to. I sometimes donate but its for an ulterior motive.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    But not a one of those white coats want to actually cure something they stand to make a :red: load of money off of. It will also require gene splicing which humanity is quite frankly too lazy to bother with at the moment.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Too busy killing eachother (another big market) and arguing from their computers.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    So unless you want to use your donation as an appeal to karma, don't :red:ing bother.
    I think one of my projects for my vacation would be giving form to how little it matters when a customer goes to a "competitor".
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    But after the 150th "Well I will go shop at X then!" it gets :red:ing old.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It goes in the same bin as "It don't scan so it must be free!" and "I just made that (100 bill) this morning!"
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    In digression if you tell me you just made a 100 dollar bill I will take the extra time to look at it even though I know you are bull:red:ting.
    Make sure you have everything you need before you shop during the holidays. You do not want to be the holdup.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    "Forgetting" your wallet in the car will net you a quick trip to the back of the line when you come back.
    I think its not even worth it so try to be that one good customer/cashier thing. Because cashiers are going to be pissed off no matter what.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I'm pissed off when I work behind the register, they are going to be pissed off if they work behind the register. Everything in retail is :red:e.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    We're grinding through the thanksmas bull:red: and will be for at least 3 months from now. Nothing is going to be nice for anyone. Too bad the customers and their desk jobs would never know how to accept that. Because they haven't been behind the register.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    So what you're saying is, they haven't been behind the register, to fully register what goes on behind the register.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom