Clooless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apparently I've been on here for 5 years now, or rather have had an account for that long. Got that trophy with the description being all like "surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?"
    No, no I haven't lol
    Is there a reason that Queen Slime & Empress of Light are the only bosses without some kind of related achievement? In fact, now that I think about it, 1.4 could've added quite a few more achievements than just "Benched"
    Updated my Classic Sonic Wavebank I made for myself a while back for 1.4. Wondering if I should actually release it...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If you feel like it's ready for the public, then go for it! `:)
    Holiday Moon Events with Zenith: great experience, would recommend
    Reactions: neoselket
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Glad you're having fun getting stuff done. I sure enjoy using the most powerful sword against everything I have yet to face in a given update.
    Wow. Beat Moon Lord Expert Solo. Feelin like a true gamer now
    Soaring Insignia + Hoverboard (and now Celestial Starboard) might be a little op lol
    That feeling when you spend all day waiting for a Solar Eclipse to make the Terra Blade and when it finally arrives you kill 4 Mothrons without a single hero's sword drop and you manage to spawn a fifth only for it to kill you, and you drop 2 platinum which enemies proceed to steal, only for the event to end seconds later which causes those enemies to despawn, leaving you with only 4 gold in the end

feelin' good
    Considering the Sacarb Bomb blows up three tiles across, it's incredibly useful for making infection quarantine tunnels
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    haha, thats funny
    Clooless
    Clooless
    I meant like actual corruption / crimson infection "quarantine tunnels" to limit the spread but yeah haha I guess
    A new 2D Metroid... thanks you much NiNtEnDo! shame about AM2R tho... this new one doesn't look as good however aesthetic wise imo...
    Ninomancer
    Ninomancer
    Metroid is the incestual brother of the nintendo trio. Don't expect much besides basic fanservice.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Metroid 2 really looks promising though, I gonna love these new mechanics.
    Clooless
    Clooless
    The new mechanics seem to just make things easy... when I play it I might not use them at all as much as possible lol. The map doesn't seem very faithful to the original compared to Zero Mission and AM2R tho. Hopefully there's a sweet remix for the jarring temple theme like in AM2R... I feel like I'm just gonna be comparing it to AM2R and Zero Mission the whole time lol
    Dang, I tried to update my location to "A House, In a Suburb, Next to a City, In a County, Part of a State, Part of a Country, (cont.)
    Clooless
    Clooless
    In a Continent, On a Planet, In a Solar System, Within a Galaxy, Contained inside the Universe." But I ran out of characters. Bummer.
    I'm pretty close to 100 messages & 100 likes but it's gonna be a while till I get there, I'm not overly active on these forums
    So, uh, I guess... the penguin thing is over? I mean spring started, so I guess all the penguins left to colder places
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    also jetstream kinda left
    Clooless
    Clooless
    rip. sorta like my favorite Minecraft server's owner
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    he'll probably be back at SOME point, he's too.. well.. too jetstream to just be like "i'm leaving guys". he would probably do something bigger.

probably not get himself banned though. he's too smart to do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom