trigger_segfault
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Changed name from trigger_death to trigger_segfault. Most of my accounts have followed suit. RIP search engine optimization.
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    a bit too late for me. I fear it might bite me in the end. though a lot of my earlier stuff had my name split with a hyphen.
    trigger_segfault
    trigger_segfault
    Better late than never. I'm losing about half of the results on the first Google Page search alone to 404's thanks to sites that have the bright idea of relying on usernames for URLs. Thankfully some sites like Steam allow you to separate profile url from username.
    trigger_segfault
    trigger_segfault
    The other half is now I have to decide what to do about my reddit account, and other sites that don't allow username changes. I've already recreated a few accounts because of this, but reddit will probably stay.

I think I may end up keeping my "gamer tag" name for at least a few things that aren't too important.
    Just got started going back to college to finish a degree in CIS. I'll be a little slow to respond/get back to people. My apologies.
    I have the WaveBank for an older update of Terraria on Xbox 360. I was wondering if you would be able to help me convert the WaveBank at any given point since I can't seem to figure out why it wouldn't work beforehand.

EDIT: This WaveBank includes the exclusive tracks for the Title theme, ocean theme, tutorial theme, and space theme
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom