Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
This. Freaking. Song. is packed with Mondegreens. But yesterday it came on while I was in the car, and despite me mishearing the lyrics, I still found it on a Google search (apparently I ain't the only one who thought he's said 'eastern boys western girls' lol).
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
What do I know?
Xylia
Xylia
.....?
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Ah, the glorious feeling of finally finding that song that you've been searching for for years.
Jill
Jill
Oh my God, of all the songs for you to pick! That's one of my all-time favourites. I'm terrible with song lyrics, but it's one of the only songs I can always remember everything for. In Britain it's one of THE classic tracks, like Bohemian Rhapsody most everyone regardless of age knows many of the words even if they can never really recall actually hearing it.
Jill
Jill
Hell iirc I even had my profile pic here as a gif of Neil Tennant walking in his leather overcoat from this track's vid.
Kelp
Kelp
You inspired me to give another attempt to find a song I heard a long time ago that stuck in my head.
And after nearly 10 years, I finally used the right search terms and found it.
Kelp
Kelp
It's nothing special, just something that's been stuck in my head for a long time because its catchy.
I should share it, here.
https://youtu.be/qIhrR3u45vQ
And oh gods,the song you posted was really popular here. I've heard it enough times.
Xylia
Xylia
Well, see, the song I linked is popular on 80s music stations here too. It's played rather often, I've heard it for years again and again and again and never knew who did the song or what it's name was or anything. The lyrics are utterly impossible to understand if it's played on a radio in an open space.
Back
Top Bottom