Terraria Community Forums

MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Yes I do, mainly because it's still active even with only two people.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Also I never closed the door. ...unless I'm confused about which one you mean.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
It must have been in 2015 I'm thinking. Lots of currently banned members in the ranks. I remember you were an aspiring writer, did that pan out?
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Oh man 2015. I was having bad years man. I recently escaped and I am currently recovering from something like 7 years of suffering and misery. I was not well during the times those chats were around. And now all those people seemingly gone, right as I've been recovering.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
But that one that I made, that's still around, and it's somehow a lot more active than it should be with just two members actually around. Seems it outlived some of you, actually. And you never knew.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Also, I'm more of a writer than I ever was before. I've been actively practicing and also really took off after reading Stephen King books Secret Windows and On Writing. To go with the therapy and the better eating with exercise, I am in the best shape of my life and might have become an actual person.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'm happy to know you're well. I don't really know if it was of any of your doing, but I've decided to pursue creative writing in college. I doubt I would have thought that two years ago but here I am. Similarly, I have a personal goal to work on myself and learn to be happy. I hope both our paths see success.
Back
Top Bottom