Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a very introverted person. The small talk I have to tread through every day at work makes me want to chew my fingers off.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It would be okay if they had something interesting to say. But I cant interface with half of this :red:.
    I can tell you. I really cant enjoy snow anymore. Well I cant enjoy anything really but snow + idiots = nearly impossible driving conditions
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    People seem to forget how to drive if they encounter as much as a single snowflake...
    Architect
    My first commandment of game decelopment: A game shall under no circumstances damage itself.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    A few of the levels are kind of a pain in the :red: to hang around and being long is still an issue but you can just go back and grab that praetor token you wanted
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I know this is only good for PC Skyrim, but you CAN, the first time you enter a town, go around and make everybody Essential. I forget the command, something like player.makeessential or something like that after clicking on them with the command window open.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Some NPCs may have to have their Essential flags removed for certain quests where they must die, though.
    If your comment on my profile was deleted, you can always PM it to me.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Obviously I will not delete things on my profile unless they are irrelevant or pointless. This obviously does not include opinions or other information. Only :red: like "Hi" or "hjsdgfjahsdgjh"
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    That's an awfully specific string of letters. :)
    I noticed a little moar variety in christmas music. That I have to listen to all :red:ing day. They added jazz versions.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Now this guy, he knows what's up. :D
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    And not these living hair extensions who warble garbage from their faces.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I can't stand screamo metal or anybody that screams at the top of their lungs into the mic. I mean, just how were you supposed to understand anything they "sing"?
    So this "christ mass" I will be giving deference to Odin, and celebrating the fact that I have enough food and beer to survive the winter.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Where's the combat? Or will that be fighting the urge to genocide Christmas shoppers.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Well you have your drunken brawls still. But the urge to not phase someone into another plane of existence is just as tedious.
    Stop using the word "digital" to refer to all things "electronic" you simple :red:s.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Or the otherwise "savvy" people who will take 8 years to traverse the functions of the checkout pin pad while I am attempting to wait patiently while my frozen meals are melting.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    "Wait, are you saying that my digital toaster isn't actually digital?" :confused:
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Can it atleast do spreadsheets?
    While I am at work you should guess what the dumbest question will be.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I work at Chick Fil a and got asked if I could add a McChicken to his order
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Well that beats mine. Man walks right by the isle sign that says crackers and asked where the crackers are.
    Ran out of kerrygold. Had to use the normie butter in the fridge. This is the most misserable bowl of sausage and rice I've ever eaten.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom