Terraria Community Forums

Myu
Myu
That's the most stupid :red: I've ever read, how are people agreeing with her?
MiltVala
MiltVala
Well, Moonlord was already attacked for pube hands, but gg it took em that long.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I think this SJW nonsense is a cover for something much much worse.
The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
Whatta buncha oldfolk and degenerates.
uZRLGuR.png

I also found this while browsing in the fight
zdED9xL.png
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I love that I saw Cenx comment on something in there. XD
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
N5wOzOR.png
this is just sad man
The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
Chris is falling through.
uZRLGuR.png
Myu
Myu
It's literally a :red:ing joke about periods in a video game. Yes, periods suck, but don't you have, like, actual real life issues to :red: about?
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
it's a sad circle-jerk
KYx2WVI.png
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You forget, @[14460:mad:Myu], things are only offensive only if you let them. Which, clearly, this person is letting this tiny, minuscule, detail bother her more than it should. There are people who actively go out and find :red: to get worked up over, and most of them are people like her.
The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
A great man once said
"It's only game, why you have to be mad"
~Some great sport player guy
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
The vast irony... Of women being irritable over nothing... Is that its a phenomena widely associated with periods...
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Her follow up to the original thread and the responses of her snowflake followers make it all the more unbearable.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I found more irritable women in that comment chain alone than there are irritable women during their periods. Which says a lot.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Honestly, I'd just brush this off and move on. Most of the people in the thread refer to themselves as either he/him/his or she/her in their Twitter bios so there isn't really a reason to take them seriously. Disclaimer: I do not in any way shape or form denounce transgenders, however, PGP's are delusional and frankly indecisive enough to accept classification by neither gender.
MiltVala
MiltVala
All that matters is Cenx apparently found this hilarious.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
So someone saw something that isn't sexist but she perceived as sexist and then retaliated by being sexist herself?

Yeah, that adds up.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Because giving a subtle nod towards something that happens naturally is somehow offensive. What next, are people going to claim that there are more than two biological genders? o_O
Back
Top Bottom