Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm probably just going to wing it this month for the Compendium. I have a very colorful piece of artwork, but am unsure if I want to use it
    To anyone that plays Destiny.... Did you see those new Thorn buffs? Holy hell.
    Well, my server officially died due to lack of people lately. If you need a moderator with Tshock experience, I'm for hire now.
    Ouch, just put a nice bloody scrape up my whole right leg, foot to knee. I had to fall in that only dirt patch on the entire field didn't I.
    What the heck is going on today with people in the forums. This whole Steve fiasco is a bit rampant.
    Reactions: TCRanch
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    The people that Steve can convert are finite. Let nature take its course.

On the internet.

Forget that analogy.
    Man, its like 60° here and I still am feeling the burn 30 min after Conditioning practice at Lacrosse. Ouch.
    Saw the movie Interstellar a little bit ago. I like the movie a lot IMO.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Oddly, my bro thought that movie was harder to wrap his brain around than inception...
    Best Destiny loot week ever. 3 raid pieces, Hard Light, Last Word, Red Death, and Hezen Corrective. Couldn't get any better.
    That awkward moment when your class is canceled due to school wide power outage.
    I hate when it goes from cold to hot so suddenly, I end up with week long migraines. Water is being consumed mind you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom