Tord21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How long does it usually take Microsoft to approve a game update?
    Seal the Seal
    Seal the Seal
    From what I've looked up, around 4-10 days. So 1.3 for Xbox Uno may come out from Monday-Saturday, that is if we get no delays from what we're hearing about Ps4.
    Tord21
    Tord21
    Aw sweet! Ty A CorgiPita
    someone already has 1.3 on Xbox. Did it come out?
    Well, no matter what happens, we shouldn't let it get in the way of what really matters......THE NEW UPDATE!!
    Merry Christmas guys! Let's hope congress doesn't vote for the Net Neutrality to be repealed so we can keep this open!
    Tord21
    Tord21
    Ok so it may not be going to Congress but many case are being taken to court
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Yes, including a court appeal to decide if the FCC really has the authority to do this, and why they changed their minds after just two years. Based on how smug they were about the entire thing, they either have that already planned out or they didn't think about it. But, court cases can take years. The repeal goes into effect and 60 days, and the ISPs can already act on it regardless.
    Tord21
    Tord21
    good point.
    I can't wait for the 1.3 update! My friends keep giving me looks every time I fangirl. XD
    Reactions: LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I'm pretty sure a few of them might have thought you were fan-girling like you're an Anime Otaku.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom