Terraria Community Forums

Alamandra Vonn Pravus
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
he didn't cause this man, don't blame him
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
Even if it happens, I doubt that it will last too long, we've lived without internet once, we can do it again. Or somebody from 4chan is going on an assassination spree.
Jabroni_Mac
Jabroni_Mac
I know, but red can save us. HE IS OUR GOD! and together, we can take a stand to end Anti-Net Neutrality and Save our World from the burden its gave birth to. Red, if you hear me? Please answer me... Save us, Save us from this so called "Monster" that has been terrorizing our internet. PLEASE. HURRY. We have nothing to loose( except our internet...)
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
i will personally kill ajit pai, i've actually been researching like crazy in the past months how to kill people
Jabroni_Mac
Jabroni_Mac
lol same here :redmunch:
Juice, were you trying to kill yourself again?
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
that's not funny
I'm not funny.
Jabroni_Mac
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
a lithium ion battery usually can cause explosions, so circumvent safety checks in a phone. put in malware to run camera functions in the background, have it overheat and it'll blow and destroy any evidence of malware. of course, there'll be traces of the battery, but
Jabroni_Mac
Jabroni_Mac
oh crap you weren't lying... well, now the fbi is on you. :naughty:
If you want something funny from me: "We ended net neutrality to give the browser a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different websites."
Back
Top Bottom