Terraria Community Forums

FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
I just have the shiny Kartana for now. Can't be arsed to hunt any of the other ones until I get a crack at Poipole in Ultra Moon. That'll be a couple weeks.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Ooo you lucky Sun owner. I imagine watching the rock cutscene every time was a pain yeah? Nihilego is bad too, that's what I'm on. Worst part of it all that I forced myself to get a shiny charm before starting.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
I only had to watch the cutscene once. I caught four regular Kartana before finally deciding to get a shiny one once and for all.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Is Poipole bad in getting the one you want? I'd heard you only get one, I also heard it was a post thing and have no idea if you get to save beforehand. I'm nowhere near that anyway.
The True Hero
The True Hero
thb shiny stakataka looks worse than regular stakataka
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
Poipole is a gift Pokemon that's limited to one per save file. You can refuse the initial offer so that you don't have to deal with a bunch of text if shiny hunting is the idea. You can come back for it later, essentially. The Catch 22 is I needed a Poipole and its evolution to get the Shiny Charm, which I needed to effectively hunt a shiny version of it. That's where the second save file (and Bank) come in at.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
And Shiny Naganadel looks like and also is a better Mega Beedrill.
Back
Top Bottom