Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I don't expect much but I gotta see it
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
Wait, a terrible starwars movie that wasn't the holiday special?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
>implying the Holiday Special was terrible
It still would've been terrible even if they had provided a Wookie translator.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I am absolutely astounded that IGN and co. rated this 9.7's, calling this the 'best Star Wars movie' since the Empire Strikes Back. Massive props for not jumping on the bandwagon like all those other people, and I am eager to see the outcome of all this but it'll probably just end in disappointment for me. I have no idea as to why I am so optimistic for this movie's critical failure, but whatever.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I was one of the first to say TFA was :red:, too. Give it 6 months and you'll definitely hear more about how garbage The Last Jedi is
Myu
Myu
when will they stop milking star wars dry? it seems like its been going on forever.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Hollywood is running out of ideas.
Myu
Myu
im not being ironic here. i actually want a bee movie sequel.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Be careful what you wish for Myu
When I was a kid I loved bees until I watched a few of them face :red: a flower until the bulb exploded
Well, that's a new sentence of words stringed together that I have never seen before.
FlyKip
FlyKip
I have to see Last Jedi, cuz ster werz, but i hated force awakens from the ginning, but im sure everyone says that now. Rey just kinds seems a weak protagnist, and Kylo was just there to appeal to edgy 12 yearolds.
Or Loki fangirls.
that homie
that homie
I've heard mixed reviews of it honestly. Some people have said it's absolute trash whereas others have said that it was stunning.
Back
Top Bottom