FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While working today I asked for a man for a name to go with his order. He said it was "Richard Gothard" I don't if it was a prank or what
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    But it's not like people giving prank names is uncommon
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Hey Flykip I got the funniest thing to tell you.
    Today I ordered a takeaway from this big girl under the name Richard Gothard and he’s still none the wiser.
    Are personality swings a thing? Kinda similar to mood swings, but not with mood and instead with personality?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    No, bipolar with bipolar it goes from really happy to depressed, I just kinda feel like there are two different versions of me that keep randomly changing who's thinking/speaking. Not schizophrenia, but I dunno, I feel like I have personas warring for dominance inside me
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I think they call that Dissociative Identity Disorder
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    I feel that sometimes I feel the same thing. I might be all intellectual at one point, and paranoid person using high pitched voice and acting very, VERY playful the next moment.
    Had to walk to work again in below freezing weather without a coat. Thanks, neglectful parents.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    20 minutes, if you run most of the way
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Feel sad . At least you survived adventurer . Now you know Cryogen caanot stop you . Rise and shine adventurer may RNG and the crit hits be with you
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I never liked calamity that much tbh, even tho I supported it from the start.
    Wait, so Leia is the princess of Alderan, right? But then Han Solo marries her. So Han Solo became king? Why does no one call him King Solo
    Reactions: TriforceShard
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Can't be a king of something that no longer exists. :p
    rhebok
    rhebok
    if you marry a queen you don't become the king, read up on regnant and consort
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Oh no... we're about to lose something that Obama established during his presidency. What ever shall we do?

Yeah, not being dead serious in that first bit. Just a little reminder of when that whole thing came into effect.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Hm, never thought about when it came into effect. But how come sites weren't monetized like we see examples of in pro net neutrality stuff?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I'll put it this way. Companies like our ISPs are greedy, for the most part, but not stupid.
    For the first time ever, I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow. Too much stress during school, calling it now
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Voting already started. 11th grade is utter hell, you should feel much better about 10th grade. I felt the same way too, but it is nothing compared to junior year.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I dont doubt it, and I meant stress during school as in I won't be able to contentrate even more because FCC and :red:
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    FCC. The words that once were praised before that one guy from Verizon showed up.
    Ready player one be like "let's put tracer on the thumbnail and get everyone to watch it because of that" Well, I have to say, it's working.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    That’ll fare just as well as sticking a thumbnail of a gorilla in a coffin with the title “Harambe comes back from the dank depths of the DEAD”
    Hey guys, I'm going to take a break from TCF for a bit. Life has been getting complicated, and excessive time on here isn't helping.
    Sash
    Sash
    you play on pc?
    Jill
    Jill
    Sorry to hear that, but sounds very much like a good call on your part. Good luck to you, hope things free up a bit soon.
    My phone broke, wont connect to wifi at all. :c Thats a shame, but it was 4 years old. Not like I dint see it coming.
    Jabroni_Mac
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Apples are overpriced quite a bit, and often arent even the best choice. Also, siri sucks. Google is way better
    Octaverei
    Octaverei
    the phones themselves aren't bad but they're overpriced af and will do anything to make more money. example: no headphone jack, separate chargers etc.
    My brother got a switch and Mario Odyssey BUT NOT BREATH OF THE WILD WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Maybe he didn't like the idea of fighting hordes of enemies with nerf bats and glass weaponry?
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I loved breath of the wild, but if I had to chose between those two then I'd go with Odyssey as well. (Though I guess I actually would have went with Splatoon 2 but hey what do I know)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom