LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Twitter feed is filled with so many people calling out this one disturbing controversy! That should tell you something.
    Reactions: OptiPri
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Logan Paul disrespected a Suicide Forest victim's corpse via camera close-up on it. Uncensored.

The video's not there (might have been deleted,) but it was widely reported, and many YouTube creators retaliated intensely.
    Happy New Year, everyone. I'm hoping 2018 is going to grow that beard for once, in comparison to '16 and '17.
    Fun fact: Invert the colors of this sprite
    FgPX9PX.png
    , and then compare the Discount Card's palette.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Discount Card sprite here for convenience.
    Discount_Card.png
    I was thinking of making the Necromite move faster the more it loses its segments.
    Reactions: Delphine Melosa
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Additionally, it'll fire spells at the player, and the spells would be randomized.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Finally, if you fought it in Expert Mode and it was on its "last legs," it would initiate a sandstorm (at the cost of having slower movement speed,) and now fire sandy projectiles that create sand tornadoes.
    I just realized SpaceHamster is one of the earliest players of Terraria. And by "earliest," I mean "one who played the game on launch day."
    Going through half of Hard Mode in Hotline Miami 2 is worse than any hyperboles I can imagine for it.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Finally, as part of my last post for the day, Merry :red:ing Christmas.
    I feel like I'm going to die from excessive stress at a few rare times. It feels so painful of me to get extremely angry, and lose it.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Then comes the time where I calm down, at the expense of my lungs, my blood pressure, the possibility of people being concerned for me, and hopefully praying that nothing is broken.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Not to mention my brief realization that nothing would matter anymore after this or that point, and just keep on trying.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Eventually, I either win, or give up outright.
    Smooth McGroove + video game remix = "You're in heaven!"
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Check out PPF sometime. Especially his Hot Head Bop remix.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWa6gVunVLE

Blah I'll just link it instead. This is sex for your ears. This is what you use when people claim that chiptune music "isn't real music because it's just beeps and bloops".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom